I hate, hate, HATE first trimester!

Itsychik

Reaction score
I hate it.

I HATE the nausea. Really, I could probably deal with the multitude of other unpleasant pregnancy symptoms (I don't particularly like pregnancy in general) but I absolutely loathe morning sickness.

As I was hanging my head over the toilet last night, vomiting for the 5th or 6th time that day, and my throat was raw and screaming in protest, I was thinking for the thousandth time how much I hate first trimester. And probably most of second. And the rest is only slightly less unpleasant, but as long as the nausea goes away I think I could function better (with my first it was 24x7 till 16 weeks, my second it was 24x7 till 13 weeks, but then every morning for 9 months).

Ugh, sorry. I just need to vent. I've already told myself a dozen times I was stupid for thinking this was a good idea, knowing how nauseous I've been with the previous two.

Can I jump to 36 weeks, please?

I know the feeling I've been nauseas since I found out at 3 weeks I'm now 10 weeks 5 days and just want to cry all the time xx

Me too.. it's awful!!! I don't want to complain because I'm so thankful after so many losses . But it's bad!!!

You poor thing. I'm just waiting for mine to start ... I'm 5 weeks and my other 2 girls it started at 6 weeks on the dot. My first until 13 weeks on meds and my second until 21 weeks on meds as well!! It was horrible. I stayed in bed for a week straight. My record was vomiting 15x in a day. I feel your pain. Unfortunately nothing helps, hopefully it ends soon for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->