I hate Mother’s Day

promise07

Reaction score
My mom died in December 2020 from COVID. 7 early losses/cps. Oh and FRER is just here to laugh in my face yet again with another BFN.

Thanks for letting me vent. Feel free to vent here too if you need to. All tests, vents and even happy stories/positive tests are welcome.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Hey hun I’m sooo sorry, for your loss of your mom as well as the baby losses and BFNs. It’s just not fair. It’s totally ok to hate Mother’s Day and just put your head down and try to get through it. I can imagine that when my moms time comes I will hate it too... such a painful reminder of her absence. Praying next year will bring you a more joyful Mother’s Day but know that this community of women who have similar experiences with the CPs and BFNs are here for you xx

Sending e hugs. I agree that what you feel is so valid. I’m so sorry for your loss. I lost my dad close to my birthday, it was actually the last day he was alive. I’d love to say it gets easier, but the pain just transforms. Today was his birthday, and I’ve cried a bunch 27.5 years later. I hope things will trend in a more uplifting path for you soon. Until then, we are here for any vents.

Sending e hugs. I agree that what you feel is so valid. I’m so sorry for your loss. I lost my dad close to my birthday, it was actually the last day he was alive. I’d love to say it gets easier, but the pain just transforms. Today was his birthday, and I’ve cried a bunch 27.5 years later. I hope things will trend in a more uplifting path for you soon. Until then, we are here for any vents.
Oh I’m so sorry about your dad. Gosh that’s awful.

Oh I’m so sorry about your dad. Gosh that’s awful.

Thanks :hugs: sorry I had meant to say my birthday was the last day I saw him alive. But he made sure it was a great memory and he died giving his life to protect someone. Someone on here told me about the pain button/ball in a box analogy, and it’s so fitting. I do believe his spirit has been watching over us though. But I still hate my birthday. I finally decided to reclaim it on my 30th but my 31st was isolated.

I'm sorry for ur loss, I no the pain of losing my mum, it's coming up to 7 years on the 20th of this month, the 14th of this month would have also been her birthday, still hurts like it did the day she passed, she was only just 49 and so sudden :( here if u ever need to talk x

I am so sorry :hugs: :hugs:
Honestly I think the fact you’re here with the energy to even vent is amazing given all you have been through. Lots of love and hugs x

I’m so sorry for the loss of your mum :hugs:
I can’t even imagine what that is like. And for all your pregnancy losses.

I really hope that you get your forever BFP soon :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->