I hate my body

Coltsmommy

Reaction score
I miscarried on Jan 1st, 2011. The cycle after the miscarriage my cycle returned to normal and I ovulated for the next 4 cycles. Now the past 2 cycles I don't seem to be ovulating. I am on CD 19 right now, sticky cm. I am just so sad right now. August was my due date and I was hoping to have been pregnant before then but now it doesn't seem possible :( My temps are also running very low, 97.2-97.4ish vaginal and 97.0-97.2 oral.

hi hun i had mmc in feb and my cycles are all over the place also and i dont know if im oving but maybe you should go to your doctor and let them give you clomid or somethin to help your ovulation!!or at least let them take a look anyways, if nothin else it will put your mind at rest!

so sorry for your loss and really hope you get some answers soon xxxx

Hey hun. Sorry for your loss. I hoped to be pg before my due date of july 24th. My AF is due on july 25th! Its either going to be an amazing time or ten times harder than it would have been anyway!
I have pcos and don't ovulate every month. Have you always had months when you didn't ovulate, or just since your mc? Maybe see your dr and mention this. I know it can be quite common after a mc to not ov some months, but maybe they can advise you on what to expect.
Good luck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->