I hate my OH sometimes :s

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
I wanted to go shopping tonight to get last minute bits and bobs for presents before I wrap them and food as we don't even have milk or bread :wacko: Our cupboards are bare cept for Amelies stuff.

Anyway, he just got in and is saying he won't take me cos of the weather. ER GET A GRIP. The shopping centre is about 5 minutes drive away and there isn't even an inch of snow on the ground and it's stopped snowing anyway :growlmad: It's just a bloody excuse cos he can't be arsed.

:cry: Hate having to plan my life around him and if he says no, that's it. How unfair. He can bog off, I'm not helping him with his insurance or petrol.

Lazy git, he'll soon change his mind when he's hungry :lol:

It's dead trivial but it's really upset me :rofl:

Jeez that would annoy me! I'm guessing you can't drive either? :(

No I can't drive :(

We just had a big fall out omg. He came into the front room and started moving the couch infront of the TV which means ps3 time. I'm fed up of him never taking Amelie and just playing the ps3 in ALL his free time. Anyway I told him he wasn't playing it and he started shouting and called me a fat twat :growlmad: Amelie is in the kitchen with him... hope he isn't ignoring her :\

She's crying through there so he obv is just ignoring her and making his own dinner instead of giving her hers. I swear if we ever split up he's not having her for more than 2 hours or so because he isn't fit to be a parent on his own :wacko:

He called you what? Theres no way I would be standing for that - I would be putting him and his bloody ps3 outside in the snow! xxx

I'm not talking to him. I'm being a bit childish and giving sly digs to him via talking to amelie :blush: Like saying 'daddy is a twat' etc etc to her when he can hear :rofl:
Decided I'll bathe amelie then put her to bed and order myself a takeaway :)

I'm not talking to him. I'm being a bit childish and giving sly digs to him via talking to amelie :blush: Like saying 'daddy is a twat' etc etc to her when he can hear :rofl:

Good on you! He shouldn't dare call you anything like that!

:hugs:

:hugs: sorry he's being an arse hun - enjoy your takeaway!!

If its any consolation OH did this to me acouple of weeks ago - my friend was over and OH told me "its ok Ill look after Ethan, my friend will come over we'll look after him together and have a talk etc". Great I think - until his friend brings over his PC and they spend the whole time playing it and I'm in the kitchen with my friend hearing Ethan crying! I'm sure they think they;ll be ok in a corner - they're not bloody plants!!! :wacko:

Grr how annoying :hugs: he should have offered to drop you off to go shopping then agreed to pick you up when you had done.Then he wouldve had peace at home to play with his beloved PS3 lol

A fat twat eh...want me to come over and sit on him, then he knows what fat is :rofl::rofl:

Hope you enjoy your takeaway. I'd smack my OH if he spoke to me like that :hugs: xx

I was so angry I could cry but out of anger not upset :rofl: Got over it a bit now, just waiting on my feast :D

what an arse, Enjoy your takeaway. If DH called me that I would ask him what about my appearance makes me look like a fanny??

hahahaaa I do that!!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back