I hate my temps!!!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by nellis10, Oct 7, 2008.

1. nellis10

nellis10 TTC with Duofertility

OK so BFN for the past few days and I am due AF tomorrow....but why have my temps been so bloomin flat this cycle!! None of my usual up and downs...so much so I was expecting a big dip today and nothing!!!

Grrrrr temps!!

2. happy mum

happy mum Well-Known Member

i don't understand! sorry!
    but wishing you luck and hoping its a goodsign!! x

3. miel

miel Married to an amazing guy

you are not the only one....i always have the perfect chart for the past 7 cycles now...but never get the BFP !!!they give me hopes until AF show every single times!!!
    i hate my temps too!

4. Nlytin

Nlytin I love my family!

Doesn't look bad to me Nellis. The temps haven't dropped to bring on AF so there's still a chance. Still looks very promising.

5. srm0421

srm0421 Mom & PG

I hate my temps too, I have not put in todays because I took it wayyyy too early and while I was walking around my cold house and did not even finish taking it because it looked low. So I thought :witch: would be here by now, my lp is usually 11 DPO then hello AF. Now my CP is kinda high and closed and soft and while i do not usually check CP everything about this cycle just seems off and i could have sworn I was PG but no positive tests yet and DH would not get me a test until I missed AF today so I don't even have an evap to obsess over. AHHHH this month sucks and if I was not so obsesive of trying to figure out my body and how it works i would stop using everything. Yeah right like that will happen. Good luck to you, your chart looks good so far, I compared it to the other two and it does look promising.

6. xxKelxx

xxKelxx Well-Known Member

I don't see anything wrong with that chart. Looks like a very good one to me!

7. browneyedshorty81

browneyedshorty81 mom of 1 ♥ TTC

gooooooooooooooooooodluck