I hate my temps!!!!

nellis10

TTC with Duofertility
Reaction score
OK so BFN for the past few days and I am due AF tomorrow....but why have my temps been so bloomin flat this cycle!! None of my usual up and downs...so much so I was expecting a big dip today and nothing!!!

Grrrrr temps!!

i don't understand! sorry!
but wishing you luck and hoping its a goodsign!! x

you are not the only one....i always have the perfect chart for the past 7 cycles now...but never get the BFP !!!they give me hopes until AF show every single times!!!
i hate my temps too!

Doesn't look bad to me Nellis. The temps haven't dropped to bring on AF so there's still a chance. Still looks very promising.

I hate my temps too, I have not put in todays because I took it wayyyy too early and while I was walking around my cold house and did not even finish taking it because it looked low. So I thought :witch: would be here by now, my lp is usually 11 DPO then hello AF. Now my CP is kinda high and closed and soft and while i do not usually check CP everything about this cycle just seems off and i could have sworn I was PG but no positive tests yet and DH would not get me a test until I missed AF today so I don't even have an evap to obsess over. AHHHH this month sucks and if I was not so obsesive of trying to figure out my body and how it works i would stop using everything. Yeah right like that will happen. Good luck to you, your chart looks good so far, I compared it to the other two and it does look promising.

I don't see anything wrong with that chart. Looks like a very good one to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->