• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I hate my wonky smile :( pic included :(

blondebabe

Reaction score
I went to a friends wedding and they took a pic of me and my partner and lo but I hate my smile...I didn't really realise till now because when I was younger I used to pout when out clubbing hehe :)

What do I do? I feel so ugly xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 56
What is it that you don't like about it? I can't find anything wrong with it at all. On your wedding day people will just want to see you happy :hugs: I think it looks lovely.

I totally sympathise with you. I'm sure deep in your mind you know there is nothing wrong with your smile (which there isn't) but because you don't like it that's all you see when you look at yourself. I am exactly the same. Its hard. Your options are of course cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, or (the cheaper option) train yourself to remember that what you notice like a great big shining beacon on top of a mountain with neon signs pointing at it actually goes completely unnoticed by everyone else. I have an awful smile (in my opinion) but just last week someone commented how lovely my smile is and how white my teeth are :wacko: and I'm sure you get complimented on your smile too. And if you don't, you should smile more often, because it's lovely :)

I just looked at your photo and i'll keep this short but sweet. You are gorgeous... Learn to love your smile, its what makes you who you are x

You're really pretty, and I honestly can't see a thing wrong with your smile! x

Aww thank you so much girls I wasn't searching for compliments but I know where to go if I want one now hehe :) I really don't like my smile but I will just hold lo and he's so gawjus he will take away any focus on me. Xxx

I hate my smile because i hate my teeth, I have a smile to do for photos though lol

I don't see anything wrong with your smile at all! You look lovely :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->