I hate PCOS (rant alert!)

I don't have pcos but I can still relate to the struggling of getting pregnant, and all that. Just I do have a period every month, besides this month still waiting to figure out what is going on.

Yay vaughn ! That sounds good I hope it will be your bfp, keep us posted :) hopefully keese has her bfp too :)

Toffee: thanx for the info, I'm going to google it now, I may get some for this next cycle :) I think today is cd1 for me as more of a red flow this morning and definately more than spotting :) feeling positive for next cycle :) sorry to hear of your loss hun, that must of been tough :( I hope you get your bfp soon, what cd are you on at the moment ?

Toffee apple, what brand of inositol did you use ? I'm looking at jarrow powder inositol (they have capsules too) after reading an article about it, but there are not many reviews on amazon uk, so it makes me a bit unsure, thought maybe you were using a different brand ??..thanx :thumbup:

Just tested. I didn't use FMU because I actually haven't gone to sleep.
I just peed a tiny bit to test, but it's a faint faint bfp I believe. I dont want to wake my hubby to have him see but I'm pretty sure I'm not crazy lol. but i'll let it dry and see if its clearer!

Oh how cool is that !! Would you able to post a pic ? :happydance:

I just posted pic on testing forum. It is pink even looks pink on my phone but when I post it on here it kinda looks gray. ?

Congratulations vaughan !! Look like a good bfp to me, how excited must you be after 3 years of trying..thats awesome :)

Sorry been out this morning, I brought it from Holland and Barrett. Its rougly 9.99 I think. The poweders suppose to taste horrible so I take the pills :)

Thank You, I truly hope it is my bfp. I just can't wait to hear a doctor say YOUR PREGNANT lol. I know my doctor will prolly tear up to, because i'll be bawling hahaha!

That looks like a bfp to me! Congrats! Have you told your hubby yet?

Nope, its kinda ridiculous I haven't gone to bed LOL its 6:35 am I have to be up in 3 hours. So I think I just wont sleep lol. IDK I just couldn't sleep he is still asleep.

He wants to be a daddy so bad. His brother is having his first child anyday now she is 37 weeks!

Thanx toffee, I'll more than likely get some soon :)

Keese, sorry you got negative on other tests, thats put me off of ic's !! :hugs:

Vaughan, how have you not woke him up lol..I would have ;)

PCOS Sucks!! Im almost 40yrs old and one daughter aged 6.5 yrs old- Im on cd 78 (after having 3-4 cycles at around 45 days) I took Soy Iso in Dec. cd 3,4,5,6 and 7 -160mg a day. I got sick with a five day fever right before Christmas. Bronchitis. Was pretty sick until the beg. of Jan. by early/ mid Jan Hubby and I got busy every three days, using preseed and soft cups (I would leave the cups in for 12-18 hours or more after sex) So we did this for 15 days or so By mid-late Jan I had a spot of blood and then a stinking uti. They tested me for pregnancy...nope nada...so she gave me ciproflaxen. I'm allergic to Penicillin and sulfa based anti-biotics. :nope:

I then had another spot AFTER we dtd -once my infection was gone. We have dtd a few times since this. My insides feel swollen..sorry tmi. I have had sore bb's since Jan. Off and on..sometimes the whole breast sometimes just the nipples. very sharp sometimes. I have had EVERY kind of CM since as well. Cramps off and on, hunger, extreme mood swings, crying jags, peeing constantly, drinking a ton of water, did I mention I have been ultra bitchy lol. my face gets flushed, I feel super bloated (have to pull my work shirt down often at work a total first.) gas, super tired, then have a lot of energy. I take 8000 iu of Vitamin D3 daily and Vitamin B complex. Sigh....and I'm pretty certain my body is screwing with me in the worst way. I won't be testing anytime soon, I have extreme testing anxiety after my loss in 2012. Though my ttc friends are pushing me too..ugh...:shrug: I keep saying I will test next week...that started in late Jan.

I hate PCOS....I have read so much. I love the idea of Inositol.

Sorry to hear your having a hard time Mich :( its not easy dealing with pcos when ttc, makes everything so much more difficult :( I'm really sorry to hear of your loss too, I cant imagine what that must of been like :hugs:

I see you have tried clomid, what was your experience like ? Not good I take it going by your signature

I hope you get your bfp real soon...are you going to try inositol ?

hopefully chat soon x

Well...Im back... I truly do HATE PCOS..Soy Iso's have really mucked my cycles up big time...I have had two :bfn: in the past twelve hours. So cd 83 and NADA...I may have actually o'd this past weekend, but Im not charting this time around. I have had EVERY symptom of pregnancy under the sun. Hubby was even getting excited. BLah!

Thank You for your kind words it was a huge loss. Will I try Clomid again..maybe. I think it did regulate my cycles a bit. Will I do soy...NO! :nope:

I will go on Metformin ( as I have a huge stash from before doing refills and such and not taking it all --it wrecked my gut full does 2000 mg a day) I also plan on cutting out most sugars, minus fruit and yogurts and an occasional treat. Sugar is thine enemy!

I will be 40 in 15 days.....ugh 15 DAYS!:wacko:! Im not really ready for that...ugh..

Im going to try very hard to implement an exercise program and get my health back on track, it was my original plain. Time is not my friend right now sadly. So time marches on..and I will only pursue this a bit a time. If it's in the cards its- in the cards...if not then it was not meant to be. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->