I hate seeing him like this, please help!

brunettebimbo

Mum of 2 Boys!
Reaction score
Y son has started teething and just keeps crying out in pain, my smiley baby has gone :( He's waking loads in the night screaming.

I just don't know what to do, I've done teething powders and teething gel which work for a little while.

What else can I do?

Aiden is getting his third at the moment I think so I know how you feel! Some people swear by the amber teething necklaces but I've not tried those myself.

Have you tried a teething ring that you can put in the fridge? Aiden quite likes his.

The only really thing I've found for him that works is really serious distraction, like giving him a bath or stripping him naked and throwing blankets on him. Getting him to sleep is quite hard, has to be rocked or taken out in the pram.

Hope it comes through for him soon :hugs:

Calpol or calprofen at night before bed, we also use teetha and anbesol

have you tired Anbesol? we were told it is one of the best too use, helps little man heaps and we are getting him a amber teething necklace, going to order it tonight infact :)

No I haven't, I remember using on myself and makes your eyes water!! :lol:

it works, trust me!

Little Man went from screaming the place down to huge smiles in less than 2 min's using that stuff!

Same here my LO has just started teething tried lots of stuff and find some of the gels do work for a short period but having heard so much good feedback about amber teething necklaces i have just ordered an anklet as im a bit scared of having one round his neck and dont think will look the best on a boy either but thats just my opinion. Give it a go think anything is worth a try, im hoping its gonna be the best £10 i have ever spent! x

https://www.dinodaisy.co.uk/Adjustable-Teething-Anklets.html

dino daisy is where I am ordering mine ..... I mean Little Mans from, can't wait, I am going to get him a 'winter berries' one

i share your pain. LO is bonkers with teething pain the last few days. I keep applying calgel to her dummy for her to suck on and i gave her some calprofen last night as a last resort. Calpol wont helpwith the imflamation that is causing the pain.

I will get a teething necklace next week-worth a shot.

Only positive thing about teething is that it does seem to pass after two or three days, before starting up again:thumbup:

Sorry hun, I will be learning from you on this one although lots of people have rated the Amber necklaces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->