I hate the TWW :(

Nelly_Bean

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

I feel like I'm losing my mind. Lol. I am sure that I O'd between 9-10 days ago. Well I BD'd twice 10 days ago & twice 8 days ago. I've just started TTC a month ago & im ADDICTED to these boards. I love seeing ppl get their BFP. Lol. But anyways, I'm trying not to be a symptom spotter bc last month was a pure mess & AF came (devastated) :( so this month I was playing the waiting game. Basically about 8dpo(?) I started feeling some tugging a little below & to the left of my belly button which was awkward & not painful (just.. Awkward). Then, last night .. 10dpo (?) I was in the shower & of course I used a white washcloth .. Spotting (well I think it was spotting). Then I got to thinking.. Or symptom spotting. Lol. I work overnight so when I got to work I realized that I was cramping (mildly) but noticeable. I was also bloated to the point where I had to unbutton & unzip my pants for the rest of the night. I also had major gas & the constipation started (tmi) . I get home in the morning & actually go to sleep (which I can never do) & as I'm laying down, I feel some more cramping but it also hurts to lay on my stomach. I also literally slept for 10 hours. Now I become Queen Symptom Spotter lol I start connecting everythingggg. Tonight I'm back at work & I feel fine. Im not due for AF for another 6 days. I POAS & of course .. BFN. But I know if it was implantation spotting, I probably wouldn't get a BFP for a few days. Does it sound like I could be pg? I'm not having many symptoms but I'm definitely curious. I think I just want my BFP :( I'm losing my mind now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->