I have a cold :

A

AquaDementia

and feel very very crappy.
It came on so suddenly. It's not even a proper cold, just a head cold with congested sinuses.

Does anyone have any tips how to get over this quickly and without meds of course?

Aww hon, sorry your feeling crappy. :hugs:
The only thing I can suggest is lots of rest and fluids, spicy food helps clear the nasal passages too. I hope you start feeling better soon.

:sick: I'm sorry to hear that. I've had a cold/allergies lately too. Congested, and really bad sinus headaches. One thing my dh did for me was getting a hot or cold wash rag and just laying down with it on your head. Sometimes hot feels better, sometimes cold. Also, drinking tea helps a lot. It's hard when we cant take meds. I hope you feel better!

thank you both.
i have been drinking a lot of peppermint tea today, and with the 1 L of water I had for the ultrasound I can't even look at any liquids now.
I think I am gonna hit the bed, with a hot rag on my forhead (thanks for that BB).

:hugs: Sorry you are feeling crappy. Im just starting to get over my cold. Took me a week. Get loads of sleep hun. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->