I have a date! :)

lovehearts

Reaction score
Afternoon :)

well after an amazing weekend with the OH he has given me a date to TTC!

We booked a holiday (as you can see from my ticker) i said (partly as a joke) wouldnt it be nice to make babies there? and he agreed and said he wasnt going to bother taking any condoms with him and it would be the 'right time'....

:blush: :winkwink:

i cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cloud9:

pointless thread - just wanted to share

xx

Aw congrats! I know its such a relief when you get a date! Lol. Something to count down to! Hope you get a BFP as quick as i did! x

How quick did you get your BFP? First month? i wont get my hopes up but wouldnt that be a lovely story to tell our baby - u were concieved on a tiny caribbean island where the sea is blue and the sand is white :)

x

Hooray! That's sounds like an awesome place to get... well... 'going' on the baby journey *ahem* :) Would love to go to the Carribean! Congrats! xx

Very exciting! Everyone at work keeps asking me why im smiling :D

i love your xmas ticker fuffyburra.

x

oooh hunny! THats so exciting! COngratulations!! You've still got plenty of time to prepare your self mentally and physically! hehe you must be over the moon! :D

Where abouts are you going, if you dont mind me asking?? Whereever it is, it sounds Lurvverrlly!
xxx

I am over the moon. think ill get christmas out of the way then give up the fags!! im already off the BCP and tracking my cycles :)

Its an island called Aruba. Google it. Looks perfect!

xxx

WOW! its absolutely beautiful!! the PERFECT place to start TTC! :D

xxx

Wow good luck you!:coolio:

That would be so fab, conceiving your baby on Aruba -how romantic :hugs:

And like you said, gives you time to stop smoking etc before hand, and you can still enjoy a drink or two on the beach on holiday. :wine:

Good luck also with the smoke cessation too - I gave up last Monday, getting easier but still having my moments.

:dust::spermy:

Thank you for all the replies.

I know giving up smoking will be hard but i think the reason i am doing it will just make it a lil easier! Super super excited. 1 day less off my ticker today :D Roll on May 2010!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->