• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have a feeling

S

Serene123

My babies gonna be born on May 29th and be about 8/9lb. My mum told me I'll change my mind 100 times but I've thought this all along. Weird hunch I guess. :blush:

Wow I dnt have any feelings like that!

I knew I was having a girl dunno why lol but no feelings as to when I pop!

xx

I think mine will be early. Like middle of February early. I'm hoping he comes alittle early so he wont be so big (big babies run in the family), but far away enough that he is healthy and happy. I also think the doc did my due date a week too far.. so either way, it will be early.

I'm thinking mine will be in June, I think it will probably be an 8 lbs. baby, at least. My family doesn't have small babies.

I don't have a clue until my next ultrasound on whether it will be April or May... will see :)

I hope mine is born on the 2nd June (my due date) after a 20 minute pain free labour and weighs about 6lbs.

:)

I doubt it though. The amount Ive been eating, Ill be having the worlds first 3stone baby.

xxx

lol theres a lot in feelings when my friend was pg she went over 2 wks then it was my turn i had feeling i was gonna go right to the due date i kept saying to her oh only 2 wks left etc she said or 2 wks over i kept saying nah ill have her on time i estimated weight to be 7 1/2 lbs anyways i went into labour the night b4 due date was in labour thru the night so due date came she got stuck ended up having emergency section and she was born on my due date however the weight i was wrong they went off to weigh her and said 9lbs 4oz i just said bloody hell lol

I have no idea/intuition about my baby's due date or even the gender for that matter but I sure hope I won't be over due!!

I thought my first son would be born on the 8th of August and even wrote it in my journal. AND guess what!!!!!!! My water broke at 6 pm on the 8th but.. my body didn't contract naturally so I had to be given something to give me contractions and they wouldn't do that until morning (because of the stupid doc) so I gave birth on the 9th. But I was close.. I consider myself right ;)

I dont have any of these feelings yet but am sure it will be a large one, big big babies run in my family, brother was 10lbs, nephews were 9lb and 10lb 4. and my grandad was 14lb, unbelieveable and frightening!!!!

My sister-in-law thinks baby will come on 26th March - 3 weeks early, because that's mine & SIL's birthday!
I'm just hoping bubs will arrive after 37 weeks and before 42 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->