i have a sickness bug :( worried

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
Well I have caught this bug off my brother when went to visit.

I'm worried about the sickness and baby :( wht do I do help!!

I've been so sick throughout my pregnancy, catching the WORST bugs I have ever had, the baby should be just fine, as long as its just a bug. If it gets too much, I would probably go in to make sure you don't need to be put on any antibiotics but otherwise, bubs should be just fine :) Just be careful of what otc's you use though and hang in there!

baby is extremely protected from those strains of viruses. The most important thing is to stay hydrated. If you cannot keep even water down, I suggest going to ER to get a drip.

Well I have caught this bug off my brother when went to visit.

I'm worried about the sickness and baby :( wht do I do help!!

Im the same hun, had terrible sickness and diarrhoea last night (sorry) i rang my midwife this morning and she said a few of her ladies have had a bug, she suggested that i dont eat anythinh heavy and drink plenty of fluids. Said flat coke can be good. If no better in 24hrs to go to a walk in centre or see my gp.

Baby will be fine as protected well, just need to keep hydrated.

Feel better soon xxx

Had a few bugs... One as bad I lost 2.5kg in 24 hours and didn't gain it back...

Baby is fine...mw wasn't worried and said the best place for me was at home drinking plenty of water ...
Well what u can keep down

Hope u feel better

Hey just popped in a day early from second tri, it's so nasty being sick as well as pregnant itnt it. Your baby will be absolutely fine hun. Bubs is well protected.
I had a sickness bug that was so violent in first tri that I was worried it would harm my baby but scan after showed him to be just fine.

I don't usually get sick very often but I'm poorly right now with bronchitis and laryngitis as well as my asthma playing up I also have a trapped nerve that is so painful when I cough. Rest up and drink plenty of fluids you will feel better in a couple of days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->