I have a somewhat silly question about birth

Blue_star

First Pregnancy
Reaction score
Okay this question may seem somewhat silly I have not had any kids yet this will be my first.

After having a baby will my :sex: life change? as in physically will it not be as pleasurable for my OH if I have a vaginal birth?

I'v heard this somewhere and it makes me want a C section.

Okay this question may seem somewhat silly I have not had any kids yet this will be my first.

After having a baby will my :sex: life change? as in physically will it not be as pleasurable for my OH if I have a vaginal birth?

I'v heard this somewhere and it makes me want a C section.

The vagina is very, very stretchy.....it's designed to spring back to normal afterwards. Provided you do your pelvic floor exercises after the birth, there is no reason why your OH would feel anything different to normal.

You might struggle to find a doctor willing to perform a section for that reason alone - it is major abdominal surgery that has a long recovery period, with various repercussions for the postnatal period. As much as I love my husband, I wouldn't willingly put myself through it for his sexual pleasures. While c-sections can be necessary, and in some cases, life-saving, they still aren't 'preferable' to a vaginal delivery

xxx

I've had 2 vaginal births and we don't have any problems. It takes time for everything to go back to normal but it gets there, especially if you do your pelvic floor exercises!

Its not a silly question at all! Having a baby does affect your sex life....but only because its harder to find the time to do it :haha:

I'm far, far more orgasmic after having a vaginal birth. An orgasm with no clit (sorry TMI!) was a rare occasion before, but now its the norm for me.

And I'm 'friends' with my foof now, that sounds bonkers but I was a bit scared of my body etc, but once 'it' managed that feat I felt far more confident in myself.

You'll be fine!

Its not a silly question at all! Having a baby does affect your sex life....but only because its harder to find the time to do it :haha:

I'm far, far more orgasmic after having a vaginal birth. An orgasm with no clit (sorry TMI!) was a rare occasion before, but now its the norm for me.

And I'm 'friends' with my foof now, that sounds bonkers but I was a bit scared of my body etc, but once 'it' managed that feat I felt far more confident in myself.

You'll be fine!

haha another silly question what is a foof? maybe I should google it haha.

Hubby told me he couldn't feel a difference 2 days later (and she was breech).

You'll be fine!

haha another silly question what is a foof? maybe I should google it haha.

Lol

It's your lady bits.

Absolutely not. I am about to have my 3rd and it still looks and feels the same as it always has :) Everything will go back to the way it was, just give it a few weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->