I have all the pregnancy signs but negative test

Ahoy1

Reaction score
Hey, my boyfriend is away at uni and I didn't see him for about a month. I ran out the pill way before he came back and silly me didn't see much point in getting some more seen as he's far away. Anyway, he came back for Christmas and we kinda had an accident...... this was Christmas Eve. I had just finished my period and I couldn't go anywhere to get the morning after pill. We made this mistake again on the 29th of December. I got the morning after pill the next day. It's now January and I'm a week late for my period. I haven't had any cramps or signs of starting like I usually do. I have had some really dark brown spotting and that is it and that was for one day on the 18th. I am really worried as I have lower back pain all the time, even when lie down, I have really bad headache's all the time, my boobs have gotten bigger, I am forever hungry, feel ill rather often and I am getting really bad mood swings.

It is now the 25th and I took a clear blue test but it came up negative.. I'm so confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->