I have an ear infection and my son is acting out today!

britt1986

Reaction score
My ear is killing me!:cry::cry::cry:

I had an ear infection in my left ear about a month ago and now it's in my right ear. Before the one in my left ear I have not had an ear infection since I was a kid and I had forgotten how bad they can hurt. It doesn't help that my 2 year old has decided to pick today out of all days to act out.

Sorry, just needed to get it off my chest. I'll go :cry: now!

go to your local ENT (ear nose and throat) doctor, they have equipments that will make your ears feel a lot better (ear wash). I did this when I had a bad infections that wouldn't go away for days.. it was so painful so I gave in and went to my ENT.. he gave me an ear wash (because there was so much "gunk" due to infection) and I felt better within a day

I really wish i could, but the closest ENT is 40 miles away and here in Arkansas I have to be refered by my doctor to see an ENT. I have a refill for my antibiotics that my husband is getting for me when he goes to lunch today. I have left over ear drops that I have been using, but after about an hour the pain comes back. :( Hopefully my antibiotics will kick in fast, cause this has got to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->