I have my first scan tomorrow

Louise said:
Tam said:
I am so pleased for you babe, now enjoy your pregnancy, and wishing you a very healthy and happy one at that! x
Aww thankyou :)
I canot wait til I get to your stage, it must be so exciting :) I can imagine it being a tad scary too, especally if its your first child.
Are you having the baby naturally? I wanted an elective C-Section because for some reason Im convinced that they are better for you and you have less chance of anything going wrong during delivery, though my dr said its actually vice versa and that a natural birth is much safer (I cant see why)

Hi babe......you will soon be here, the time flies!!!

I didn't go for the c-section, only coz I didn't want any further complications, so I am hoping that once a natural delivery is out the way, I will be well and truely on the road to recovery :D This is my second baby, BUT I am being induced tomorrow, before my time and there is no promises that is it going to work......and I think at the mo, I am numb about the whole thing :D not a bad thing tho, me thinks!

Anyway babe, you look after yourself and that little bean.....the time will fly! :hugs: x

Excellent news xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->