I have NO appetite.

Gwen77

Reaction score
I'm currently 7wks 2days and I have no appetite at all. I only eat because I have to, lol. Anyone else?

I'm only hungry in the morning, so I'll have a coffee and a bowl of cereal or a waffle (it's all I have time for). Once I get to work I'll have a little snack at 9am. But after that, I could honestly go all day without eating (I don't though. I force myself to eat). It's not that I'm nauseous, it's just... I'm not hungry. And when I DO eat something like dinner, I'm full after just a few bites... To the point where my stomach feels like I've eaten 20 Thanksgiving dinners! I just try to eat small snacks throughout the day.

Did this (or does this) happen to you? How did you cope?

I have no appetite either and when I do I can only mange a few mouth fulls of food and I feel like I've had a 5 course meal.
Really starting to annoy me, been trying to diet for months and the only time i seem to be loosing weight is now I'm pregnant!!
Midwife is not gonna be happy with me haha

Mine started right at 6 weeks everything sounds gross, somethings make me gag. I only eat because I know im growing a baby but I choose whatever bland food I can find! So many foods just outright disgust me now even things I loved!

I promise it will stop. I've just started getting my appetite back this week, and I'm 18 weeks along. The fullness feeling I've experienced as well. I actually lost 15 pounds due to not eating and vomiting. I've just recently also been able to eat more than a couple spoonfuls.

I feel nauseous but hungry at same time but cannot stomach big meals. I really fancied salt and vinegar crisps yesterday so ate 3 packets! I keep forgetting / in denial im pregnant and just think im ill. Ive got very different symptoms to when i had my son 3 years ago x

This happened to me during my first pregnancy. It didn't happen with my second (I ate enough for two pregnancies during that 9 months! Lol). I'm currently 13 weeks into my third pregnancy and I've experienced it again this time. Appetite is slowly getting back to normal now, but for the past 12 weeks I've had no desire to eat anything! X

I don't think I've eaten chocolate more than once since finding out I was pregnant. Wish is pretty strange for me normally want it all day everyday haha. Not sure I've lost much in weight but I'm Defo disappearing in size which I'm not complaining about. The full feeling is the worst. I'm starving hungry then eat a mouth full or two and I'm stuffed. Not looking forward to Xmas dinner, gonna have to eat it in sittings I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->