I have no overdraft so....

AP

Reaction score
...that means I cannot go overdrawn right? Never. Not on my nelly.

I am starting to worry that once funds get low some stupid thing will happen, thus incuring me bank charges!

I only have a clydesdale debit standard bank account.

I dont have an overdraft on my direct debit account and I went overdrawn by £1.44 (forgot my sky had gone up) The Halifax are now going to charge me something like £35 for going overdrawn and £28 for using an unauthorised overdraft :saywhat: Im not impressed, they have only just put these charges up. Im gonna move banks! Just be really carfull hun x

does it hell mean you cant go overdrawn - these banks are total buggers for this, i would recommend you keepo a very close eye on your balance as if they pay a dd and you go even a peeny over they will charge you, or on the other hand they may refuse a dd if there is not enough cash to cover it, and also charge you

Yeh we went about £2.50 over and we got a charge! Wouldn't mind but we had the money in the savings it was linked to so why they couldn't just take it out of there I do not know!

I went over by 6 off quid and I don't have an overdraft (too tempting!), and I went into the bank and questioned it and they said they would take the charge off this once (I'm with Lloyds) but next time it will be a £15 unauthorised overdraft charge and £6 per day fee.

I didnt have an overdraft and went over by £2 something and got charged £25 and they wouldnt take it off so i now have an overdraft of £20 to make sure if i did go over by accident i wouldnt get charged but i do make sure i never go into the overdraft on purpose

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->