I have real bad SHARP pains

navarababe

Mummy To Brooke :-)
Reaction score
i have really sharp pains in my stomach, they have only just started about 15mins ago when i was watching the x factor, when to toilet to check if there was any blood and theres not at the mo, i dont know what it is. I may have drank a bit to much cola 2nite which may be upsetting lil one, but its quiet sore pain. But as i said theres no blood at yes, has anyone else experienced this? I am really scared as i thought after 12weeks i was by the safe stage, stupid i know, but now im REALLy worried. xxx:cry::cry:

Keep an eye on it and see if it eases off, might sound silly but do you need the toilet?

ive had this tonight 2, just taken paracetamol for it but im not too worried, been getting it on and off for the past few weeks and when i asked the m/w about it she said it was quite normal to have aches and pains now.

Nope ive done the toilet twice, so def not that unless i need number 2 lol. I dont have any paracetomal so im stuck really, i hope everything is ok, i really dont wanna lose my lil one now :( xx

if your realy worried do you have a doctor on call to contact? here you call them they call you back and they make an appointment for you to go up . I went in weeks ago with spd and they used the doppler to check baby , just to be on the safe side.

Erm im not to sure who i'd phone, Im not to sure if it will ease off, i hope so. As it was really sore. Maybe its just stuff moving about but not to sure, glad ive not had any bleeding yet so im a bit pleased with that, but the worry aint away yet.xx

It could be the wind from the cola coz I get wind pain really bad when pregnant:cry:

I've had miscarriages and prem-labour too and have never experienced sharp pains to be honest so it may not even be pregnancy related :shrug:

Could it be those horrid stretching pains where it feels like you're gonna tear from your hip areas?

If you're worried, definitely phone the number on your notes and get checked out:hugs:

It could be the wind from the cola coz I get wind pain really bad when pregnant:cry:

Thats what i first thought, perhaps wind which is why i suggested going to the loo.

Deffo take some paracetamol and see how you get on, if it doesnt ease up or gets worse id go get checked out

I had bad pains the other day, so went to bed, took 2 paracetemol (you might have to nip out to your local garage or shop if they're that bad) and filled a hot water bottle with warm water and placed it on the ache. It started to ease off, and by the time i'd woken up next morning it was gone.

If it gets really bad though, prob worth going to get checked out, but mid wifes always tell you pain is normal, unless there's bleeding or your doubled up in pain

Try not to worry too much - perhaps an early night is in order xxx

Yeh its eased off alot ladies, which is good, I also thought i felt lil one move when i sneezed lol, cause it felt like hundreds of fireworks going off in my belly, well lots of bubbles goig pop. So hopefully it eases off and it doesnt come back as i was really scared as i dont wanna lose my lil one, thanks for all the support ladies. xxxx

Ack I missed this :( I am so sorry. I hope you are feeling better :( :( :( I agree with the ladies. If it does happen to stay till 2morrow or longer please call youre doc. Big hugs. Message me when you get on and let me kno wyoure ok.

:hugs: I hope all is ok

If u ever worry just go to the hopsital to ease ur mind

Hey all, Everything is fine today thank u for all the advise. Feeling much better today thanks xxxxx

That's good news! Those pains are scary when they come, but thank god they always seems to be gone next day.

i'll have to remember that next time i'm on the forum panicking about pains (which is often!!)

I got this when I was shopping in the town center, rang up my midwife and she calmed me down and said it'll just be the ligaments stretching for the little one :)
Glad you're feeling better!
xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->