i have the best news ever!!

angel1990

<3 Craig and Amy Loo <3
Reaction score
i think amy is here permenmtly now!!!!!!!!!!! she has to decide by tomorrow so we can get her in a school and find us a house so we can be a proper family.

it all kicked off last night with craig and amys mom because amy doesnt want to be there any more so we went to fetch her today. she wants to stay here forever but we are leaving her to sleep on it tonight.

im so happy because i really want her to stay so she can be happy because she is always upset at her moms!

Why is she always upset at her Moms?

At the end of the day Mom is Mom ...unless Im missing something which is why I ask.

If me & my OH split there would be no situation of our girls stropping or using "im going to live with Daddy" it just won't be entertained or if they are with Daddy and they tantrum "I want to go home" again thats not how it works when the child is not happy ...apart from in extreme circumstances.

I wouldn't be happy any child doesn't want to live with Mommy :( thats very sad to read. BUt I'd be surprised if Mom just says "go on then" ...

x

she didnt just say go, there was more to it but im not going to write it all here, her mom will be seeing her everyweekend and hols. her mom has told us she just couldnt cope anymore!

there is loads to it, but ill be here for days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->