I have the worst case of line eye. Input?

MrsHBuckley

TTC #2
Reaction score
Top is yesterday, bottom is today. Anything?

Attachments

• IMG_2748.jpg
    IMG_2748.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 53
I can't say I see something for sure. How many DPO or CD? Keep trying :)

I think I see something on the bottom! I know they say not to look after they've dried it when I had my positives I just looked until the time limit and threw them out but the day I had gotten my faint positive I looked back and there were lines on all of them that had dried after the limit. It might not hurt but just keep in mind if you do see something that they could very well be evaps until you actually get abpositive! Good luck!!

This is with the bottom dried. I think it may be picking up the indent or something :/

Attachments

• IMG_2749.jpg
    IMG_2749.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 25
I swear I see something - keep testing!!! Agree with shanlee - sometimes it does take a bit longer to see a line in the very early days! You're not out!!!! Keep peeing lol!

Well, witch got me today.
But it's actually a good thing, because of my PCOS, I have NEVER had a normal cycle, and trying to conceive that makes it very difficult.
So getting my period now, makes this cycle 31 days! That's awesome, as my previous one was 34 days. Looks like my cycles may finally becoming normal. Fxed for next month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->