i have WTT and TTC envy!

mygirl

Amy and preg!
Reaction score
its really stupid but i am just starting to realise i want another baby but i cant right now. i seem to be seeing loads of people trying for #2 or even #1, and babies are arriving everywhere! i just wish i was in a position to even say i was WTT, but i cant.:cry:
my hubby isnt keen on another as i had problems at the birth of Amy (pre eclympsia and other complications) he also is worried about another not being as wonderful as his little girl! (what if its miserable?!) :wacko:
we are not in a position financially (serious finanical issues) :growlmad:
we are about to move house to another empty shell which need renovating. :wacko:
so you see, it would be extremly irrisponsible to have another at the moment, but :cry:

I WANT ONE!!! :blush:

i know im being stupid and i should be grateful i have a lovely, happy heathy little girl who i adore, but she is growing up now and i actually got jelous...:blush: of Stcey slater on eastender last night because she had the option to BF and cuddle her newborn and i cant wait to do that again! how sad am i! :dohh:

anyway, the long and short of it is, im depressed, i want a #2, and i dont even know if i ever will.

sighhhhhhhhhhhh

sorry for the miserable post but i need to let it out to someone!

I'm sorry hun. :hugs: have you tried talking to your OH? Maybe come to a compromise, like after you're done fixing up the new place and getting your money stuff sorted out a little more then you can consider trying again?

I have a long time to wait before i can start trying, probably 2 or 3 years if everything goes according to plan, but i do have a feeling i'll be pushing the dates back so OH can try to accomplish his dreams, i'd never forgive myself if i took those from him. I know he can do them while we have kids, but i also know my OH will want to focus on the child and not on himself.

Just approach OH gently about it, tell him how much it means to you and that you can wait till things are right, but you do want another child in the future.

hello, you sound exactly like me i have wanted to ttc number 3 for 3yrs now,,,3 looooong yrs lol, we have a boy and a girl who i love so much but i also think like you in the fact that i should be more than satisfied with what i already have but i cant help it ive been trying to occupy my mind on to other thing but it doesnt help, my hubby is not keen on having another due to financial factors really its things like paying more for hols, school uniform etc, i aggree with him that having another is kinda going in reverse for us but i feel i need one rather than want one i dont quite feel done on the baby front, he seems to be a little more at ease with talking babies at the mo so am hoping he will come round end of july and maybe start ttc but im not holding my breath, hehe, its a horrible situation as that want for a baby is so strong but there is nothing you can do about it, i hope you manage to strike up a deal with him:winkwink:

I wonder if the feeling ever goes though to be honest. I am the same as you hun, i have a beautiful little boy but would like another. My OH has agreed to another, but we don't know when. I wonder though if we are lucky enough to have another, wil i then want a third? !

you know, i think you are right, i have wanted babies since i was about 14! not that i would have you understand but i have always been very maternal and i would actually just carry on having babies if i could! once i was married i waited 4 years before having #1 which doesnt seem long but it had actually been 12years waiting really. and even when she was concieved my husband had an attack of nerves and didnt want her as we wernt in a good position then. i was also hoping it would help the relationship as things had been slipping.... which actually it did as i finally realised children were what was missing in my life and it wasnt a case of the wrong man, IYKWIM.
i think my hubby will come round one day, but i am so stressed and tired at the mo due to financial problems relating to selling our house (moneys not arrived when it should, meaning loads of defalts, debt and stuff) so i think a baby is least of my worries, i would just like something nice to happen for once and something to focus on. i cant even focus on the new house as if our old house takes much longer to be sorted we will loose it. thanks for your replies though, i dont feel so alone now!

Your story sounds very simular to mine, we are building our own house so have to WTT. MY OH also worries about our new baby not being as wonderful as our little girl (even I do wonder sometimes how we can make something so beautiful and special again).

I expect your hubby will come round, my OH was completely against having any more which then turned to one day and now he is considering us TTC in October.

It will be stressful moving and doing up your new house, my OH often moans that he cant think about anything other than the house let alone bringing a new baby in to the mix and well as planning a wedding (which has been out on the back burner). Try not to rant on about having another one (as I do) and maybe when you are in your new house raise the subject again.

We will all get there one day ladies whether its our first or second or third. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->