I honeslty don't know how I am going to make it 9 more weeks. :(

Christinee

Reaction score
I am so freaking uncomfortable. My belly is huge and getting bigger by the day. My back hurts all day long and getting up and down just hurts. My house is a mess because cleaning is hard because its hard to pick things up. I hope I can find a way to make these last few weeks fly by. :(

I feel the exact same way

Same here. 6 1/2 weeks til I hit 40 weeks. It's horribly uncomfortable and we just have to do our best to be patient, find help with cleaning, and know when to rest. For me, I highly enjoy my long warm baths with epsom salt. We will make it!!

Same here. 6 1/2 weeks til I hit 40 weeks. It's horribly uncomfortable and we just have to do our best to be patient, find help with cleaning, and know when to rest. For me, I highly enjoy my long warm baths with epsom salt. We will make it!!

An epsom bath sounds really good... I think I'll do that tonight. BTW I love your 3D pic!! So good and clear! I went for one last week but baby is facing my back so we couldn't get one... :/

Ug! I know! Only four more weeks for me, but I just feel so run down and awful. And then having to work full time and being away from home 52 hours a week makes it even more difficult. Then get home to a toddler who constantly demands attention... Sigh.

We will make it, though. At least we have each other to vent to, right? :)

Ug! I know! Only four more weeks for me, but I just feel so run down and awful. And then having to work full time and being away from home 52 hours a week makes it even more difficult. Then get home to a toddler who constantly demands attention... Sigh.

We will make it, though. At least we have each other to vent to, right? :)

Wow that sounds rough!! I work from home and my daughter is 15 so she's has been great helping me with stuff. I work out of the home where i am on my feet all day (but just once a week) and by the end of the day my back is worse than ever. Even sitting all day at my work at home job aggravates it.

Yes its nice to have somewhere to vent... I agree!!

I feel the same! Wish time would hurry up!

I'm so glad we have each other to vent to!

Does the Epsom salt ease back pain? The pain is so bad. And my DD is 15 months, so I'm really struggling....

I'm so glad we have each other to vent to!

Does the Epsom salt ease back pain? The pain is so bad. And my DD is 15 months, so I'm really struggling....

I couldn't find my epsom salt last night, but I soaked in a warm bath for a while and that alone helped a lot. I wasn't in as much pain all night while I slept and for a good part of this morning... The pain is back now of coarse. lol Hoping I can find my epsom salt tonight to give it a try. I just bought some not long ago but can't remember where I put it!

Same here!
Constant back pain and heartburn with 7 weeks to go still. :(
The back pain is bad except when I lay on my side with a pillow under my ribs, but if I do that then my heartburn gets worse.
It seems like February will never be here!

I'm already having so many bladder issues and I just started third tri! I have to make sure my bladder is completely empty or I pee myself if I laugh, sneeze, cough, etc. So frustrating.

It feels so long to endure more and more discomforts. Although, all I keep telling myself right now is, "You're not listening to a screaming baby all day." And even if I am having some trouble sleeping, it's nothing like having to wake up with a newborn. Although I remember right after I had my son, lying on my stomach to sleep and being SO GLAD about that. I'm sure I'll look forward to that again after this one as well. I'm just going to enjoy a tiny bit of extra peace and quiet as my one thing to keep it positive for now. ;)

I could have written your post, except i have 8 weeks to go. On Tuesday i announced to my boss that i was finishing work at 35 weeks instead of the planned 37-38 weeks. I just can't take it anymore. I want to cry every morning!

This is my second child. My first pregnancy was not this difficult; I don't know if it's because i have a preschooler to take care of or because i'm 5 years older. Anyway i'm quite sure this will be my last baby :(

The epsom salt definitely does help. And the warm water. I usually find my muscles feel pretty good with the salt after about 15 minutes. Yoga also has helped ease some pain, with releasing the tension in the lower back. Try leaning over, with legs apart, so your body is at about a 90 degree angle facing the floor, and putting your hands on the back of a chair, and stretch your neck forward while you extend your butt as far back as you can. It should feel like a good release and you're letting the vertebrae open up. Pain comes when we compress our spines too much. I always have to remind myself to soften my lower back, without letting it curve too much either way. Same with the neck. Remember, tension spreads, so if your legs are tense, so will your back be. And if your back is tense, it tends to go up to your neck and arms. Alexander Technique is also really helpful in case anyone is interested in learning more about body awareness. I'm a musician so we use A.T. a lot.

Where can you buy Epsom salts from? What do they do? Xx

Where can you buy Epsom salts from? What do they do? Xx

You can buy epsom salts anywhere.. Any drugstore and its very cheap.

Here is some reading for you on it...

https://www.saltworks.us/salt_info/epsom-uses-benefits.asp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"