I honestly didn't know which forum to use...(Tubal Ligation)

pambolina21

Reaction score
Hey ladies :) I hope everyone reading this is doing wonderful!!! As I stated in my heading I don't know which forum I should be in for my question and I sincerely apologize if I offend anyone. I know TTC or not TTC can be a very touchy matter.
Anyway to get on with my question...In 2013 I had a tubal ligation done after my 3rd daughter was born. Having PCOS I was shocked when after having her my periods became so unbelievably regular!! (30-35 days) I can actually, finally calculate my cycles. March 25-26 I had very clear signs of OV with extreme EWCM. April 8-9th should of been when my period started but here it is the 14th and nothing. I haven't been feeling good for a few days, my body hurts I've had some cramping and backache, headache and fatigue. Being 33 years old you'd think I'd have no doubt or question over how I feel. And I know I had a tubal ligation done so pregnancy should be totally out of the question right? But to just answer some lingering questions in my hopeful mind (as I do regret my decision) I wanted to ask you ladies if anyone ever got pregnant after a tubal or know of anyone who has?
I know this is nuts and I'm sorry...lol...And I know the easiest way to find out is to test but I actually feel silly going to buying a test when I know the odds are totally against me. But I also know it's not unknown to happen.
Thanks ladies for reading my post...I hope to hear from you. :)

You said it yourself: it's not unknown to happen... Buy a test and keep us updated! Good luck!

Thank you :)
Cramping and backache have kinda kicked up a notch so maybe, as it usually goes when you finally openly question your thoughts, my period will actually begin.
It boggles my mind though at how regular I've become since having my daughter. All the years I dealt with infertility and struggling to have my youngest 2 daughters (my oldest is 13 years old and happened earlier in my life before the real struggles began) and now my body is doing exactly what I need it to do to get pregnant and I had a tubal done and regret it....sigh....

Well...that's that then :)
Gotta admit I had a glimmer of hope...maybe one day I'll reverse it :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back