I honestly just cried....

C

Ceejay123

At the Ross and Rachel 'We were on a break!!' I absolutely love this show, I know most of them word for word.

:blush:

Any other shows that make you guys cry that really shouldn't? :happydance: I honestly feel like I know those characters Lmao!

me2, I looove friends. the "I got off the plane" bit gets me every time!! :)

The last episode always makes me cry. But my all time favourite bit of friends is when jiey and chandler are havin a disagreement and joey walks into monicas wearing all if chandlers clothes, does a few lunges n says "could i be wearing anymore clothes?"

love it love it love it!!!!!!!

....and the one where joey learns french! "toot de la fruit" :haha: love it!!

Haha... "Cheese... It's milk.. That you chew" "Phones.. bringing you closer to people that have... Phones" "Pants! Like shorts, but longer!

I need a life. Rofl! x

Randomly laughed the hardest at... "THAT's a goldfish cracker!"

Still makes me giggle every time I hear Chandler say it in my head.

I LOVE that show. Nothing's the same <3

Friends is my first love :haha:

I think my favorite is probably the last one, Pheobes wedding, the one where Joey is on the quiz show.. "Paper, Snow, A GHOST", the one where Joey breaks his fridge and the one where Ross is fineeeeeee.

Awww i jis giggled i love friends.. Who doesnt?

Well they dnt kbow tht i kbow tht they know tht we kbow they know.. Makes me giggle every time
oh and flash ir bra chandler cant handle them..ooh u didnt break any buttons... Not the first time!!!
Joey bak in the day was fiiit
Tbf.. Hia silver fox look.. I wudnt kik him out of bed ;)

Haha I used to love Matt le Blanc! Yum. Nowadays.. Not so much though. :( Think I grew up too much! Haha. Now my new obsession is McDreamy out of Greys Anatomy. x

ha ha ha im pissing myself laughing at these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hubby said the one where ross has his teeth whitened is his best bit.

i also love the one where ross n monica do the dance

Gosh I know all of her songs word for word! Haha.

'Now Grandmas a person who everyone likes.. She bought you a train and a bright shiny bike' :p x

the one where rachel makes the trifle with mince and peas and they all go off to seperate rooms to eat it.

Haha! 'What's not to like? Cream, Good, Jam, Good, Meat.. GOOD! ' x

Haha! 'What's not to like? Cream, Good, Jam, Good, Meat.. GOOD! ' x

Oh lmao!!! I laughed a said it slightly out loud but my oh in the orher room heard and jus went im guessing thts friends when rachel makes the trifle!! He had no idea what i was reading as well. Oh tht made me giggle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->