I honestly just cried....

I like big butts and i cannot lie!!!

Im monica... Im disgusting.. I sleep with joey and.. Keep his underwear!!!

ross's leather pants where he slaps himself in the face gets me everytime! I've giggled all the way through this thread, I miss friends now it's moved channel as I don't have comedy central on freeview :( x

Aw I LOVE friends! Far too funny. One of my fav random bits is when Ross is waiting for Emily to call, when she finally does he gets so excited he picks up a lamp and hands it yo chandler :s haha!

I cry at loads of bits! The weddings, when Emma is born, nd the last episode is far too sad! Especially when Rachel is going around talking to them all individually, chandlers is the worst! Lol xx

Gosh I know all of her songs word for word! Haha.

'Now Grandmas a person who everyone likes.. She bought you a train and a bright shiny bike' :p x

but lately she hasn't been coming to dinner,. And last time you saw her she looked so much thinner! Hahahah classic !

I love when phoebeb says.... 'if you'd like to recieve emails about my upcoming shows, please give me money so I can buy a computer'

Lol !

The episode with Ross's rage always makes me laugh! and the beach episodes are amazing!

we sat last night and laughed our arses off at bits we love-well hubby laughed at me laughing!!

friends is fab. i can watch it over and over again, it always cheers me up.

I might have to pull out the boxset because of this thread :haha:

Great thread.

I love the one where Rachel tells people on the plane that there is a problem with the left filanji and the flight attendant tells them that there is no filanji and it makes it all even worse. :rofl:

And the one with Ross' fake tan.

Great thread.

I love the one where Rachel tells people on the plane that there is a problem with the left filanji and the flight attendant tells them that there is no filanji and it makes it all even worse. :rofl:

And the one with Ross' fake tan.

aw the fake tan one is a classic!! "im an 8?!?!?" haha :haha:

Gotta love a bit of friends such a classic!! I know what I'm gonna be doing tomorrow now watching my boxset for the millionth time lol

I like the one where Ross is fine, the one where Ross goes and gets his teeth whitened lol, the fake tan one and the one (I dont know what it's called ) where Ross and chandler get back from holiday and Ross has taken everything from the hotel room and it's leaked all in his bag haha that one gets me every time LOL

X

Hahawhen joey and toss build a fort and chandler comes home and puts on a gitls bonnet... Isnt this a girls hat.. Shut up and make the tea.
But its the way thry poke up from the fort..

I hope they do a friends movie..:)

Gotta love a bit of friends such a classic!! I know what I'm gonna be doing tomorrow now watching my boxset for the millionth time lol

I like the one where Ross is fine, the one where Ross goes and gets his teeth whitened lol, the fake tan one and the one (I dont know what it's called ) where Ross and chandler get back from holiday and Ross has taken everything from the hotel room and it's leaked all in his bag haha that one gets me every time LOL

X

haha Ross is my favourite! I love the one him and chandler go to Vermont and they take all the stuff, is that the one you mean? Lol xx

X

haha Ross is my favourite! I love the one him and chandler go to Vermont and they take all the stuff, is that the one you mean? Lol xx

Yeah that's the one! It's brilliant I'm gonna watch that one today :happydance: lol xxx

Me and my sister have been reading the thread together wetting ourselves laughing lol.... We've just had to go and dig out the box set lol xxx

Went round my parents house and they had this episode on..

JOEY DOESNT SHARE FOOD!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->