I hope this is a bfn

Fizzyfefe

Mama and pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Please tell me what you all think. I am going for a blood test later today. My doctor put me on progesterone to strip the lining of my uterus and I never got a period like she said. I don't want to be pregnant. Another pregnancy would probably kill me. My husband got a vasectomy but we stupidly had unprotected sex before he got his semen analysis.

Attachments

• IMG_5669.jpg
    IMG_5669.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 173
Thanks, everyone. I don't know if the light was playing tricks with me or what. I got a little nervous.

progesterone doesnt strip the lining..

I'm aware that progesterone is used to build up the lining of the uterus. I never stopped bleeding after my twins were born in September of last year. When she prescribed me the progesterone pill, that was the phrase she used. I'm assuming it was used to stop the postpartum bleeding, and then to induce a period after the pills were done.

I don't see anything at all. Don't worry we did same after vasectomy and he still hasn't gone for analysis and all is fine. Dr explained it would be. Real miracle and it's not likely.

Thanks, ladies. Hopefully the results come soon so I can figure out whats going on with my body. And hubby is taking his specimen to the lab tomorrow.

I see a line but I'm not sure if its too close to the control as I've never seen those tests before. Hope u get the result u want xx

Tweaked a little to show you what I'm seeing...

Attachments

• 2017-02-28_15.09.13.jpg
    2017-02-28_15.09.13.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 78
Oh yikes. I hope it's a faulty test. :wacko: Haven't gotten my blood results yet...

Yes, sorry, forgot to update. Blood test was negative and I started the period from hell. Whew! Thanks for following up.

I was going to say I don't see anything! Glad you got the result you wanted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->