I hope this is the right place. I have a question!

shadowsilk

2 kids, want 2 more.....
Reaction score
I've been having cramps for a week now, mildly on and off, and no period. It's expected to be here 26th. I think I might be pregnant, and I feel pregnant, and i had scares but this is totally unusual because Its not on my mind all the time or anything, and so I can't be imagining symptoms, Im trying not to think about that, but I wanna know, whens the earliest time I should take a preg test? considering today's the 20th I know it's too early. But I have had stomach symtoms for 2 days and I tried everything to get rid of them, and lately I am having a hard time eating meat, now it's not just smells at annoy me it's food itself tasting off.
Do taste buds change in pregnancy? My lower back has been a bit sore lately too. Breasts seem darker,. The areola I mean.
and I can kind asee the veins under the skin now.
Nipples are tender 24/7 and have been for a few weeks. Im on birth control but I started the pack late and sometimes forget a pill. and take it the next day. I'm an airhead :wacko:

when should I take a pg test?

You can take a test from 4days before your period is due on some tests

You can take a test from 4days before your period is due on some tests

any idea which one is best? we don't have aimstick or anything like that we have clearblue, first response, and generic cheap tests.

Clearblue is a good test, I used predictor which was good aswell

For early testing I think the original clearblue or first response are best. Remember though that from 4 days it's only just over 50% accuracy so it could be negative when you still could be pregnant.

For early testing I think the original clearblue or first response are best. Remember though that from 4 days it's only just over 50% accuracy so it could be negative when you still could be pregnant.
so it'd be wise to buy the two pack of tests then huh? I dont get my next check for a while....... first of the month, but I just would really like to find out yes or no before I go nuts, and then get my period and become sad.

They're much cheaper to buy a twin pack anyway because even if they are positive you'll probably want to do another for the fun of it (or 10, like me). If you test early and it's negative then wait to see if AF shows up on time and if it doesn't, test again. All the tests are better after AF is due. Some people don't get their BFP till their a week late.

lol I hope I get my BFP :(
But your right it's better to buy the tests in apack, so I dont have to buy one, have it go negative and then wait for my period and purchase another, here clearblue ranges from 15-20 dollars so 30 dollars for two, but it's only 20-25 for two in a package.

I HATE Clearblue and I think it is a waste of money.
Get First Response 2pack at Shoppers for 20 bucks.

i dident buy a test i went the family planning clinic and there tests are good ones xx

This post is kinda funny for me... If I had been around right before I found out we were expecting, I would expect this post to have MY name on it :) I tested a full 7 days early and got a positive with clearblue, but that was only because I couldn't remember my last AF, I thought I was already late! The other one I used about 3 days later was the walmart store brand which is made at the same factory address as the first response (I think that was the one) and the two pack went BRIGHT right away... Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->