• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I hope you dont mind me asking

Rowie100

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I hope you don't mind me asking but I was hoping you might be able to help me using your experiences.

Yesterday I was 4 days early for my period (I'm late usually if not on the dot) and I had pink blood when I wiped. In an hour it became red and I put a tampon in because I thought AF had arrived (although I was surprised I'm never early), I took the tampon out and there was some blood there but not the amount I would expect on day one of AF, but then I wiped and nothing was there. I had not bleeding over night. I checked today and I haven't had any bleeding at all. So it only lasted a day yesterday.... what do you think?

Sounds like it could have been some implant bleeding :) are you TTC?

I agree with PP, sounds like it could be implantation bleeding, take a test :D it may not show positive yet but do it anyway :haha: good luck!!

Yes i'm TTC. I do hope so. I had an ectopic 2 years ago. I've been trying for 3 months now since

Oooh sounds promising hun good luck iv got my fingers crossed for you xxx

I had implantation bleeding 4 days before af was do this time and it ended with a bfp. I too thought af was starting but nothing else came out.

Thank you for your replies. I'm going to take a test at the weekend. Had a little bit of bright pink when I wiped today but that's all

I had implantation bleed at 9dpo, same as you said, I got my BFP on 12dpo

I had implantation bleeding on the day i was due on. I did the same, started using my cup and after 3 hours checked and there was barely anything. Positive test 3 days later ;) good luck!

Good Luck!
I had some spotting around the time I was due on, I thought my TOM had arrived, but turned out to be implantation bleeding.

Fingers crossed for you!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back