I just came to say 'Hello!'

xxsteffyxx

Single Momma
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Steph. I am 22 years old, a homeowner, car owner and workaholic. I can sometimes work 80 hour weeks in my job as a Chef for John Lewis and it can be very stressful, but I cope - just about lol!

My partner is Chris, he is also 22. We have been together for 6 months now, and have known each other a lot longer. He is my soul mate, I think the world of him even if he does drive me mad, but he keeps me smiling and makes me laugh.

He is ex-military. Used to be a marine for the royal-marine commandos, but was medically-discharged early last year when he was in an accident back home in Milton Keynes and was stabbed in the leg. Because of this he was unable to continue his career in the Marines.

Chris left school with no qulifications and joined the marines and started basic training straight away, because of this he has struggle to find work since coming out of the Marines. He works hard though and when he gets work he works for hours trying to support me. I admire his working ethic, it's just a shame he cannot find a permanent job that he loves, like me. The Marines and his 'boys' as he puts it, were his life and he misses them.

So anyway, we decided to start trying for a family. We also decided that NTNP was the best way to go, so we can still plan other things around having a family.

We're both very social, go out a lot and enjoy a few nights out on the town. We are really excited about having a family together, just wanted to say hello and hoping to find some buddies for texting, emailing friendship if anyone is intrested?

Much Love

xxxxxx

https://i52.tinypic.com/2d1wak2.jpg
When I met you I knew it was forever
I Love You
And Always Will​

Hello and welcome to NTNP! :wave: You and your OH make such a cute couple!

I'm sorry to here about his problems and getting discharged from the Army :( A friend of mine was in the marines too but hurt his knee at the gym, so that was it... game over... such a shame. Could he go back into education and learn a trade? Or be a stay at home dad? :haha:

XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->