i just cant shake my disappointment of having another boy.

AmyMarie

mum of 1 + 1 on the way
Reaction score
To most i must sound totally ungrateful i dont mean to be and some cant understand why i am so disappointed im having another boy. I only ever wanted 2 kids and this pregnancy wasnt planned. I was gutted when sonographer told me i just stared at the wall and nearly burst out crying, ofcourse hubby was delighted and proud of himself. Everyone had me so hyped it would be a girl and i was wishing so hard. I am grateful baby is ok thank God but i just cant shake my disappointment
I am now not feeling as excited or looking forward to it unlike my 1st and i feel incomplete.

I understand how you feel and you shouldn't be too hard on yourself...you can't help the way you're feeling after all!! I have been dealing with gender disappointment as well and feel so bad about it because this IS our first...but I've always wanted a girl SO badly that I'm already so afraid that I won't have one NEXT time that its really taking away from the excitement of THIS pregnancy. It's been about 12 weeks since we found out we are having a boy (but I had the feeling it was a boy all along) and I'm still having a hard time dealing with it :/ I do love this baby already but I'm so scared I won't know how to bond with him, because I still feel like I'm upset over the girl were not having. Just wanted you to know that how you are feeling isn't at all uncommon and to wish you luck! I'm sure we will love our boys to pieces when they arrive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->