I just don't feel pregnant...

Gracesmom10

Reaction score
Hi ladies! This is pregnancy # 3 for us, we just found out on Monday at about 9/10 dpo. Leading up to monday and on monday I had sore breasts and then Tuesday, bam! the are gone, I feel completely normal, just tired! I know it is still so early, I haven't even made it to my "missed period" day. I have continued to use pregnancy tests these last few days and the darkness of the test lines are coming along nicely. I guess I am just looking for re assurance! The anticipation of seeing the midwife in a 4 ish weeks to reassure all is well, is overwhelming!

I'm sure everything is ok. In my first pregnancy I had no symptoms at all. The only reason I tested was that my period was 4 days late, and I never missed a period before that. This time around I have had symptoms that come and go. They seem to have faded now I'm coming up to 12 weeks. Happy and healthy 9 months to you and congratulations! Xx

Thank you. I'm so thrilled and I desperately want this to work out well! Congrats to you too!

I'm sure everything is okay hun :) when I was pregnant with my LO, I didn't have any symptoms at all! I didn't even feel tired.. I wouldn't of known I was pregnant, if I hadn't of missed a period. She's now a happy and healthy 2 year old. Congratulations to you! Xx

This sounds a post that I wrote when I first got my BFP at (3+3). But 6 weeks came and all the symptoms hit me. I wouldn't worry. They're coming ;)

Ive felt the same, as had ivf was desperately looking for signs but didnt even have cramps when got my bfp, think I need my first scan to believe it, since getting to 5 weeks though I'm starting to feel more so feeling more confident, I'm sure yours will come along soon too xx

And I will welcome them, happily :winkwink:
This sounds a post that I wrote when I first got my BFP at (3+3). But 6 weeks came and all the symptoms hit me. I wouldn't worry. They're coming ;)

Seeing the tests get darker boosts my confidence! I guess I get so ridiculously worried because of past losses that we have experienced and the thought of it again is almost unbearable! Thanks for all the encouragement ladies!
Ive felt the same, as had ivf was desperately looking for signs but didnt even have cramps when got my bfp, think I need my first scan to believe it, since getting to 5 weeks though I'm starting to feel more so feeling more confident, I'm sure yours will come along soon too xx

Try not to worry everyone is different with my :bfp: I had sore boobs and burning nipples for a few days and was tierd that was all I was only 4 weeks at the time then one day it all disappeared and from the end of 5 weeks my boobs have been extremely agonising again and the nausea everyone gets there symtoms are diff times I seen my doc who booked me into hosp for my 1st scan but I won't no the date untill I receive my letter in the post so impatient xx

My daughter had NO symptoms at all throughout her pregnancy, she just got rounder and rounder.. no sickness no aversions no sore boobs.. lucky cow lol.

I on the other hand suffer immensly

I felt the same until 6 weeks and then all I have is a little nausea, painful (ish) breasts and a small appetite. With my son I had NO pregnancy symptoms so try not to worry it's still early days so you may get some! :)

I felt normal until 6wks and just as I was starting to worry about my lack of symptoms the sickness hit. Then I spent the next couple mos longing for the early days where I still felt normal lol. Try not to worry xx

I'm so glad I found your post. I am 4weeks today with number 3. I had a faint positive last Tuesday at 9dpo and they progressively got dark. Yesterday morning I woke up and all my symptoms were gone! I keep squeezing my boobs to see if my nipples hurt because that was always my first symptom with my other two babies. They barely hurt anymore and if they do feel sensitive it's probably because I keep squeezing them lol. I have a dr appointment tomorrow but I'm guessing I won't be able to get an ultrasound until around 7 weeks (if I beg) lol. Do you think maybe we aren't having many symptoms because it's our 3rd and maybe our bodies are use to pregnancy already? What kind of losses have you previously had? I had a blighted ovum at 8 weeks and a couple chemical pregnancies so I'm pretty nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->