I just don't know. Input please :(

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
At 5 weeks I took a clearblue week estimator test and got 3+. Well today I got bored and used my last one and it say 2-3 weeks :( Does that mean anything? Anyone else ever been in the same boat but have a healthy pregnancy?

Those tests are shit. I freaked out the other day because of them. My HCG levels should have been over 200 and I took the test and got a "pregnant 1-2" (the manufacturer says anything 200 or over you'll get a 2-3). Luckily I was getting my blood drawn that morning. My levels came back at 267. I've read lots of people getting responses that weren't accurate like that.

They're not accurate, so no I wouldn't worry.

At 5 weeks I got 3+, at 5+1 weeks 2-3 and 5+3 I got 3+ again. Maybe your urine was just a bit diluted.

I don't know why I did this to myself. I had bloods for the 3rd time this morning so I should know something Monday. I never should had caved and took another one.

conception indicator is only accurate with first morning urine? and even then its not 100 percent im sure everything is fine :)

They should take those things off the market until they can work out their issues. I see this same post about 3 times a day. They are just freaking out pregnant ladies who are freaked out enough already.

I used a weeks estimator ONLY as the second test I took right after I got an unclear reading on a standard test. You know that moment, you think you see a faint second line...and twist and turn the test, making sure it's not your crappy bathroom lighting :haha: I took the weeks estimator simply because I needed something to spell out in clear English to my confused fretting brain "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant" and thought it'd be fun to see how far along it said I was (although I already had an idea since I'd noticed when I ovulated and almost instantly just knew it had happened).

These tests need to be looked at as a novelty only, and I really think they are most accurate when used very early. I never used one to test later on...because of course I had to use the whole three pack in a 24 hour period...you know...just to make sure :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->