I just don't know!

briashayy

On baby #2!!
Reaction score
So I'm about 5, almost 6 weeks along. Which isn't even 2 months, so it's probably a bit too soon anyway! But I've come to notice that, aside from being tired ALL THE TIME and morphing into what feels like a human vacuum, I don't really completely feel how I thought I would during pregnancy. Aside from sore nipples, I don't feel any of the main symptoms, and for some reason I feel I'm missing out, even though I should feel thankful, I'm sure!! I hope I'm not the only one who has felt this way

I wouldn't worry, I didn't really have any symptoms to speak of until after 6 weeks in my first pregnancy. I think I was about 7 weeks when the nausea kicked in. Apart from that I didn't have many of the other symptoms appear at all. Some cramping, swollen feet (3rd trimester) and heartburn (3rd trimester). I didn't get too tired until much later in the pregnancy either.

I know I worried at the time but every pregnancy is different and not everyone will get every symptom. I suspect I may pay for the easy pregnancy last time and get every symptom going with this one, once the symptoms hit!!

So I'm about 5, almost 6 weeks along. Which isn't even 2 months, so it's probably a bit too soon anyway! But I've come to notice that, aside from being tired ALL THE TIME and morphing into what feels like a human vacuum, I don't really completely feel how I thought I would during pregnancy. Aside from sore nipples, I don't feel any of the main symptoms, and for some reason I feel I'm missing out, even though I should feel thankful, I'm sure!! I hope I'm not the only one who has felt this way

I had extreme nausea until week 33 of my last. It was awful, torturous. I couldn't keep much down. I am sure LO grew from the pre-natal vitamins haha

I got my first 'symptom' at 20+2 and it was heartburn. That stopped at 29+4 thanks to some amazing meds. Other than the swollen feet and hands (which I get in the hot weather anyway) I've had nothing, very grateful but I felt like it was all a lie for a long time, until I started feeling movement at 19+4 actually. Even the scans and the constant positive tests couldn't convince me.

Sore nipples and fatigue were my first symptoms seeming to start around 5w. I started getting nausea at 7+4 and its starting to wear off now. I wouldn't worry

My first symptom was exhaustion. As a fitness instructor, almost had to stop straight away (stopped at 8 weeks). Although had nausea, morning sickness didn't hit until 11 weeks and hasn't stopped since.

I was 8 weeks along before I even found out I was pregnant. I had no symptoms other than more frequent urination, I only took the test because I just had a feeling. I started feeling nauseous later but at 5-6 weeks I felt fine and had no idea I was pregnant.

with my first my only symptom was light morning sickness then eventually sore boobs cant remember having any others and didnt feel pregnant to begin with. second time round now feel like im making up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->