I just had the best idea when using a doppler :)

xhannahxbanan

Baby Silver Due Sept! :)
Reaction score
You kno the gel that you get with it, gets really annoying having to clean it all up after well.... why dont you use bio oil instead!?!?! That way your using it more and also you just rub it in and it doesnt make such a mess. It works really well so the doppler glides :)

I swear my baby is making me smart
xx

I think I'm going the opposite way and baby is stealing my brain cells :rofl:

When I bought my doppler I didn't have any gel so I've been using Aloe Vera Aftersun Gel then I can just rub it in afterwards and it smells nice. Never though of using bio oil so will have to get some

x

Thats what i have been using 2 birds 1 stone all good xx

Yeah thats what i do too, mine didnt come with gel, so its yeah 2 birds with 1 stone :) xx

im goin to try this bio oil is expensive but then i rub it in anyway?!! lol

x

Good thinking BatMan... i dont like the ultrasound gel, it dont smelly as pretty as Bio Oil..
I must go look for my Bio-Oil or buy some new stuff :) x

if you go onto ebay then you will get a bigger bottle cheaper!
i got mine for a tenner for 200ml
BARGIN

I use bio oil too - I listen to my baby every morning and evening before I properly rub it in.

x

i have the bio oil :) jus need the doppler hahaaa u clever bum! xxx

Lol, I'm using KYjelly with mine. It's what came with when I bought it xx

I've just been using water with mine. It doesn't glide, but I hear everything just fine.

is it possible to hear my heartbeat when using the doppler ? Im half afraid thats what im hearing , it always seems to come from the left

is it possible to hear my heartbeat when using the doppler ? Im half afraid thats what im hearing , it always seems to come from the left

Yes, you can hear your heartbeat with the doppler. If you think it might be yours you can put your fingers to the pulse on your neck. If it matches, then you know its yours that you are hearing. Yours will be slower and sound fairly normal. The baby's tends to sound like a train or horses galloping.

Good to know , Il see if I can find it properly later:hugs: Thankyou

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"