I just had to google it didnt I :(

annaaabanana

Reaction score
So I just had to get on here and look at someone else's thread for an ectopic pregnancy so then I realized omg what if I have one. because I have pain but it's on the left, and right side. not really a pain, it's just there. and it comes and goes. and my mother said nothing to worry because you're body's changing. but for the past three nights, only once a night, I've wiped and there was clear discharge with a pink streak in it.. the doc felt my tummy the other day though and she said nothing feels wrong.. but still, I just had to look up pink discharge in early pregnancy and see that as a symptom. omg!!! :( I just had to!! I had a miscarriage in September so you can imagine, I'm kinda worried enough and I've done so good for the past few days about not worrying but now I'm just freaking worried :( ugghh! could it be because the first day of my missed period was yesterday, so it's just spotting? :( idk!!!! I'm so scared now and confused!!!! and this is why my doctor said "STOP GOOGLING STUFF"

Have you had levels drawn or a scan yet hun? I forget how far along you are but they are quite rare so try no to worry too much unless you have some of the symptoms. Spotting on it's own is normal but spotting with pain, one sided pain, painful bm's, are a few of the symptoms.

I don't have pain while I poop. lol! but I do have gas pains... haha! and no pain, just little things on the sides. and the first day of missed period was yesterday, I go in tomorrow to get my blood done again. I had it done wedsday and everything so far so good! I just am worried now because of the clear discharge with pink in it. it's only once in the past three nights when I wiped, and barley none at all! only like a little bit so I'm kinda thinking that I just need some sleep and to not worry bout the little things that should be normal.. thanks :) just worried!!!!:(

and also, the pains that I do have are on both sides. and don't last really.. not reallyu pains? idk :( haha but I think those are gas pains. I have those all the dang time lol well mainly in the morning when I wake up and before bed!!

The pains if they are on both sides could be round ligament pains.... I've noticed them a lot more this time around, but if I move wrong or bend or stretch wrong they hurt quite a bit. Just a though, I'm sure everything is fine, but I know it's so hard not to worry :hugs:

okay, that is so good to know! because they are on both sides.. and also, the doctor felt all over my tummy the other day and said nothing feels wrong. I think I just read into google too much. if I have one symptom I just think I have it!! haha :) yes it is so hard not to worry!! I just don't want to lose my baby due to that. I already had a mc and that bout killed me I never been so heartbroken but I think everything is fine. and that is what someone said, round ligament pain! haha but you know us women that are pregnant always think the worse!!

and yep, if I move wrong that is when they hurt more!!!! omg. I feel so much better now!!! lol

Good :) I'm worried because I have no symptoms really, lol. I was sicker than a dog with both girls and this time I'm eating everything in sight! We all find something to worry about it seems. Good luck to you hun!

Good :) I'm worried because I have no symptoms really, lol. I was sicker than a dog with both girls and this time I'm eating everything in sight! We all find something to worry about it seems. Good luck to you hun!

I understand :) and thank you!!! you also!!! :) I'm sure we are both fine!! haha! I just am a total hypochondriac.. everyone says that. ha!

So sorry. I convinced myself that my pregnancy was ectopic each time. This is my third pregnancy, and my other two are very healthy kids. But each time, I'd get pain mainly on one side (where there's a cyst that "feeds" the baby in the first trimester). I'd get pink spotting anywhere between a few hours to a few days after having sex... I'd just freak myself out over it. Really, though, keep off of Google. And, if it's really scary for you, I suggest staying off of this site until after you've had an ultrasound or are at a point where you feel more comfortable with your pregnancy. I had to do that with my second pregnancy because I was soooo nervous and just got terrified every time I saw someone else was having a problem. I'd only go into the "second tri" forum on this site and read what they're going through. Sometimes it just helped to go into the birth announcements and see how many new babies showed up every day.

Best of luck to you! Pregnancy is sooooo scary, especially after a loss. Nobody can blame you for worrying. It's your job as a parent to worry. Congratulations on your pregnancy, and LISTEN TO YOUR DOCTOR! :hugs:

So sorry. I convinced myself that my pregnancy was ectopic each time. This is my third pregnancy, and my other two are very healthy kids. But each time, I'd get pain mainly on one side (where there's a cyst that "feeds" the baby in the first trimester). I'd get pink spotting anywhere between a few hours to a few days after having sex... I'd just freak myself out over it. Really, though, keep off of Google. And, if it's really scary for you, I suggest staying off of this site until after you've had an ultrasound or are at a point where you feel more comfortable with your pregnancy. I had to do that with my second pregnancy because I was soooo nervous and just got terrified every time I saw someone else was having a problem. I'd only go into the "second tri" forum on this site and read what they're going through. Sometimes it just helped to go into the birth announcements and see how many new babies showed up every day.

Best of luck to you! Pregnancy is sooooo scary, especially after a loss. Nobody can blame you for worrying. It's your job as a parent to worry. Congratulations on your pregnancy, and LISTEN TO YOUR DOCTOR! :hugs:

I think you're right!!!! lol. it is fine :) I am just not going to read posts that are worried and google stuff.. and sometimes it is only on my left side, other times it's on both! but thank you so much :) I just am a anxious person!! it sucks!!! haha! I'm hoping that once I get my blood done ill be able to stop worrying so much.. prayers would be greatly appreciated :)!!! :hugs:

update : lol! so yeah, the same pain I have on the left, is the same pain I have on the right. lol!! thank gosh. more on the left tho usually then right. so weird. I'm thinking i might just have a cyst.. or it's just my body changing! i have got to get use to this.. lol

I'm 11 weeks I had the same thing it can be implantation bleeding.. As long as it's not bright red with cramping you are probably fine. I know it's scary I had 3 previous mc before my son 9 months. So try not to stress. Btw my sister in law and bestie had same thing with their pregnancies

I'm 11 weeks I had the same thing it can be implantation bleeding.. As long as it's not bright red with cramping you are probably fine. I know it's scary I had 3 previous mc before my son 9 months. So try not to stress. Btw my sister in law and bestie had same thing with their pregnancies

thanks :) ive only had it ONCE for the past three nights. so that means I've wiped three times and had one little spot of clear discharge with a little pink in it. and also, I had implantation bleeding last week :( well that is what doc said lol I had some brown discharge on Monday - wedsay. but I think the clear with pink is because I'm suppse to be on my period right now, but I'm not! lol I'm just worried! ughhh but thank you:)

I'm an obsessive googler too! I drive myself crazy googling EVERYTHING freaking myself out! We Google for reassurance but it often tends to have the opposite result. I agree that you slight spotting is probably from implantation and it sounds like your doctors are on top of things so don't stress! <3 I know easier said then done though. Just slowly step away from google! Lol

I'm an obsessive googler too! I drive myself crazy googling EVERYTHING freaking myself out! We Google for reassurance but it often tends to have the opposite result. I agree that you slight spotting is probably from implantation and it sounds like your doctors are on top of things so don't stress! <3 I know easier said then done though. Just slowly step away from google! Lol

hahah :) that's hilarious!! and thank you!! I hope it is what it is from.. lol I've just been such a worry wort! "slowly step away from the google ma'am...." haha! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->