I just have to !

xCherylx

Pregnant and Mum of 1
Reaction score
My OH thinks I may be a bit paranoid although I know he is worried to :dohh:

Basically we have just came back from visiting my OH's family in Sweden and the first day we got there it was quite late and we ended up, u know wanting it but knowing you cant have it which makes u want it :dohh: lol! So he didn't finish in me but he is was in there a while lol! and this happened twice before we could find some condoms where we were staying, we ideally wanted to wait for a year but it wouldn't be the worst thing if I was preg now :blush:

So I was due this Firday but as it is only my second period after coming off the pill I know they can be all over the place :hissy:

I really want to test but should I wait, it is already four days late and I am usually regular, well before Jack :dohh:

Any replys would be great <3

I'd test if you already think you're late. It's not like you can get a false positive. :hugs: Hope you get the answer you want.

I think I am but because of the iregular cycles they say u get with coming off the pill I am unsure, I have convinced OH to take me to get one :D
I am unsure what to do if I am preg I don't think I could get an abortion !

Hope u get the answer u r looking for hun xx Good Luck

ARGH my OH just got a little bit angry cuz I was looking at double pushchairs and nursery furniture, I just cant help myself, I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but ARGH I hate being in limbo :(

I'm not sure I think either way I will be happy in a way
I'm just kind of in limbo between my heart and my head?
My heart says now would be fine but a year or two would be perfect
I know it's confusing, probably cuz I am confused lol!

Me and OH did this a couple of times after I stopped my pill last month and I got my BFP on Thursday. I hope you get the answer you want x

Aaaah, you'll be fine either way then! Get testing as soon as you can, cause the sooner the know the sooner you can get your head around whatever the outcome may be.
Good luck!

I took a test and it was negative, which I was not expecting as AF still hasn't came, now 5-6 days late :S
I stupidly got my hopes up too so I was a little dissapointed :(
But hey not long until we TTC ;D

I took a test and it was negative, which I was not expecting as AF still hasn't came, now 5-6 days late :S
I stupidly got my hopes up too so I was a little dissapointed :(
But hey not long until we TTC ;D

Sorry it was not the result you wanted, but this has shown you how you feel about having another baby. Never know might get BFP within next few days maybe?
xx

ahh sorry hun but you may still get a bfp if you dont come on?? xxx

Yep :D
I don't wanna get my hopes up though just incase, how irregular can periods be when u come of the pill? I mean mine is nearly a week over due :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->