I just need advice

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
I have asked for advice on so many different forums and different sites i really hope someone replies and tries to help. So as of today I am on CD51, 22days late for af and i have totally accepted i skipped a cycle. I was sick with the flu the week af was suspected so im thinking she just let the flu do its thing. For shits and giggles i took a hpt this morning BFN as expected but anyway, So i think i may have ovulated this but since i skipped a whole cycle and idk how the whole regeneration of cycle thing works i didn't exactly when to take an opk to tell i had some slight cramping on my left side and watery mucus even egg white mucus one day but i noticed just before bd so i dont think it counts but if so that would have been 7 dpo. But i guess my question is do you ovulate on the day you notice the mucus or a few days after i've read both. Also if i did ovulate couldn't test in a few days or should i just wait to see if i miss this period to as its due in like a week any how. During this whole missed cycle deal i have noticed a pink spotting when i wiped a couple of times in then about a week ago i had brown discharge for a few hours just thought i would through that in there. So any advice or insight for a new comer?

Some women can have an unusual period every year, and being ill can sometimes mess it up. I missed a period last fall too, and it started right on time when it was supposed to the next month. I'd personally wait until the second period timeframe, and take a test if it doesn't show again. The brown blood is old blood, so it might have been from the missed period. Hope you get an answer either way! :hugs:

As far as the mucus goes u can get it without ovulating so it's not a real indicator of ovulation, it can tell u ur body is getting ready to ovulate but that cud be a couple of hours time or a couple of days time depending on how long it takes ur body on this individual cycle to spit the egg out. The only real ways of Accurately pinpointing ovulation is with temps because once u see a rise u have ovulate. But really it's knowing what's right for u and what happens when for u. When I charted I noticed my pre o temps were 36.3 or lower and post o was 36.5 or higher. I also knew my lp so knew when period was due but all of that comes from looking at it over a few cycles rather than just ur current one

Some women can have an unusual period every year, and being ill can sometimes mess it up. I missed a period last fall too, and it started right on time when it was supposed to the next month. I'd personally wait until the second period timeframe, and take a test if it doesn't show again. The brown blood is old blood, so it might have been from the missed period. Hope you get an answer either way! :hugs:

Thank you so much for the advice. My next period is due in 5 days so i'll just stick out the wait and see what happens i also have a doctor's appt on the 30th so if all else fails and af doesn't show up again i'll request a blood test for confirmation and an ultrasound just to make sure i don't have pcos or anything serious such as that.

As far as the mucus goes u can get it without ovulating so it's not a real indicator of ovulation, it can tell u ur body is getting ready to ovulate but that cud be a couple of hours time or a couple of days time depending on how long it takes ur body on this individual cycle to spit the egg out. The only real ways of Accurately pinpointing ovulation is with temps because once u see a rise u have ovulate. But really it's knowing what's right for u and what happens when for u. When I charted I noticed my pre o temps were 36.3 or lower and post o was 36.5 or higher. I also knew my lp so knew when period was due but all of that comes from looking at it over a few cycles rather than just ur current one

Yeah i had read that cm is a unreliable way to track for ovulation but seeing as im now cd52 i wanted to wait to the beginning of a new cycle to try and do temperature charting. I have a doctors appt on the 30th so i'll just see what happens then.

Yeah it's not going to be useful to start midcycle because u won't no what the differences mean.

I no how u feel, my longest cycle was 42 days so not as long as urs but it was torture and then I had cycles around 35-37 days long so felt like a life time waiting for ovulation, in the end I started temping around cd 18 so I could at least have a couple of weeks of not charting but at that point I knew my pre and post o temps so could pinpoint it without plotting for the whole cycle, then once I confirmed owith 3 post o temps I stopped temping and waited until af was due, it made it so much easier and then when I was getting in the swing of it I fell pregnant so relaxing def helped me

I'm trying to relax and I'm officially late for the second cycle in a row an feeling a little anxious as to if I should test again or not. I'm now hitting cd 58 and just trying to knock think about it since I have a doc appt in two weeks which should hopefully give me some answers. I feel like I should just wait it out and see what the doctor says but still want to test just to know I guess..

Take a test when u believe u are 14dpp plus a few days to give way for any mistakes. If it's a bfn I would wait it out until the drs. I hope u get ur answers soon

yeah me to i think if af doesnt show up by the time i get off work ill test tonight just to be in the clear. and then if it is bfn just wait it out to i go to the doc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->