I just need some comfort :(

enj

Reaction score
Hi ladies im really feeling down today, I just need some kind words. Well i have been opk'ing and im due to ovulate in 5 days. I'm really hoping that i will get my + opk this month. I've been following the SMEP just the only thing different that i have done is i have been dtd every night instead of every other night. I just really don't want to miss this egg. Is there anyone going threw this im just feeling soooo down and bummed! I will post a pic of my opk's from the last day of my period up until today. Thanks
https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o606/EnJ0509/20120523_213745.jpg

I know when you are reading, trying and wanting that little bundle so bad it feels like the process takes forever. I got some great advice from a friend who has been TTC for almost 24 months that I can share. She told me that you can't wish every month that this is THE month. You have to focus on your desire for the baby and take the deadlines out of it. Knowing your cycle and being aware of when you Oed is important to be familliar with your cycle but try not to put so much pressure on yourself. Like she told me: Perfection takes time. Stress doesn't help. Hang in there and I hope you get your little one as soon as the time is right :flower:

Baby dust to you!!
:dust:

your so right. thanks so much your kind words are very comforting. Its just been so long and I'm hoping this happens for us. thanks again i will keep this in mind.

One thing I have gotten from reading a lot on the web is that you might not want to dtd everyday from the day your period ends, I would do it every other day until your fertile week just because doing it too often can cause lower semen count. I am not sure how accurate that is but it seems logical so I try to follow it until I get to my fertile days on fertility friend and then do it every day until after ovulation. I hope you get your bfp soon.

thanks I did stop to every other day but now i'm ovulating so I think lol

Good luck enj!!! June is our month!

Baby dust to you!!! FX

thanks i got my first positive opk so i Hope this is our month. baby dust to all

We got our smiley this morning! Looks like we'll be in the wait together!

just read through this...good luck to you both!!!! :flower:

thanks so much I Hope I caught that eggy lol my opk is still + but I will keep baby dancing. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->