I just ordered a CBFM and 40 sticks for £70.08

janeybaby

18 mths TTC BFP 5 Apr 11
Reaction score
I have posted this in the shop til u drop section Here is the link if you are looking at buying one and want a good price or if you are looking for the test sticks etc.... (I think its a good price) discount code valid for 10% off up to 17th May 2011

https://www.babyandbump.com/shop-til-you-drop/522125-just-ordered-cbfm-passing-discount-code-d.html

freakin' lucky you

Over here the machine only is US$150!

They are normally £100 over here and £20 for the box of 20 sticks so when I found the site and code I had to share it. There are other sites about and ones overseas too, its just finding them!!

Have just had a pop up for CBFM at superdrug for £29.99 - I tried going to their site but it won't display it. May be worth phoning around some of your local Superdrugs and checking if anyone is stocking them?

My store don't stock them and they don't have them listed on their website, someone put a post on here before about superdrug selling them for £29.99. I dashed straight out to look :(

Most probably bigger stores will have them

Thanks for posting about this, I've just placed my order and used the discount code and it came to a grand total of £66.68. :thumbup:
I was going to order it on Amazon as I read brilliant reviews on it. Fingers crossed it works. Im looking for peace of mind and confirmation that I am ovulating

Your welcome ladies, Hope it works and we all get our BFP's soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->