I just ruined New Years Dinner :(

OMG! I don't want to be insulting but how horrible is your MIL?!?!!?:grr: It's not as though you did it on purpose for God sake! Don't you feel bad about it at all, sounds like someone was looking for an excuse for a strop!:winkwink:

I totally agree, do not feel guilty you have done nothing wrong and can't help it. Does you MIL know you are pregnant? if so thats so insensitive, don't worry she wanted a strop by the sound of it. Take care :hugs: XX

I dont mean to sound harsh but i think your MIL needs to grow the fuck up, its not as if you stuck your fingers down your throat and i think she needs to think how embarassing it was for you to! Dont worry about it sweetheart, its all part and parcel. xxx

Why's she angry - you can't help being sick! Even if you weren't pregnant you could have a bug or anything

OMG. What a bitch. lol.
Hun you cant help being sick, and i think she needs to realise that!
Some people are so nasty!

x

That MIL sounds nasty! Goodness, it wasn't your fault.

I am sorry you are being treated as such. :hugs:

that is soooo uncalled for- i am so sorry you have to deal with that. don't for a moment feel guilty.

Im sorry but your MIL sounds like a right cow :( hugs hun xxxxx

Wow, what a bitch! Don't mean to speak out of place or whatever but she needs to grow up. Seems like she is not happy with you being the centre of attention.

Don't you dare feel guilty about it, you can't stop yourself from being sick... i threw up all over our living room yesterday :rofl:

Sorry but it wasn't you who ruined it it was your MIL. It's not your fault honey.x

Until she calms down?! Fucking attention seeking drama queen. Just for that try to vomit up her next three meals.

WTF. its not like you prayed for you to be sick OR asked to me sick!!!

its not your fault! :hissy:

Wow as if she acted that way!!! That's so rude of her!
Do not feel bad! It's just a part of being pregnant! Hope she comes around and appologizes!!

she should be comforting you seeing as u are carrying her grandchild!!! not tutting and being snotty about the dinner..jeez!!!

:hug:

Way to go OH :D looks like shes the one who missed out on a family day :)

OMG!! I can't believe that anyone would behave like that!! Glad OH stuck up for you!

I agree with everyone else.You need me to come round and have words with that MIL of yours sweetpea?If she had got angry at me when I was pregnant for being sick I would have made sure my next load of vomit went directly on her.The worst thing is she's a woman-does she not remember what its like?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->