I just want AF to come... Is that too much to ask Arghhh

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by gilberts79, Jun 6, 2011.

1. gilberts79

gilberts79 Mum to 3 girls and 1 boy

Have no idea where I am in my cycle Due to coming off BC. Last Af was in Feb, although I had a one day spotting on the 7th of May. Had a positive CB digi a couple of weeks later which then turned Neg and has been that way since.

I just want my blumming period back - Can't belive I didn't bleed after what I believe was CP.

My boobs are so blumming sore and i just wanna boooooo...

Sorry for the rant :cry:

2. maww

maww Well-Known Member

Go ahead and rant dear - sounds like a terrible time you are having. Waiting is absolutely atrocious!

But you have this forum so hopefully we can help a bit. Hope you can update us soon!

3. nik25

nik25 Well-Known Member

Can you get into the Dr.? It's possible you are still pregnant if you have not had af. GL

4. gilberts79

gilberts79 Mum to 3 girls and 1 boy

Thanks for the replies. Sorry it took a while to come back I'm just so stressed :(

I was supposed to see GP last week, but it was a horrid week for our family so pushed it aside. I can't see how I can still be PG. Have had four PG's in the past and each time I have been able to test before period due and get strong lines.

AF still away, boobs still hurting and had two dreams of BFPS over the last two days Grrrr so frustrating.

5. maww

maww Well-Known Member

I'd say as long as AF hasn't shown up there is a chance. Perhaps this pregnancy is different for some reason and isn't giving you a BFP early? Maybe a doctor's visit could set your mind at ease if you can squeeze it in. :hugs:

6. greeneyesgirl

greeneyesgirl Well-Known Member

Im sorry gilberts79... Here I am complaing because Im on CD 45 without AF and you havent seen AF since Feb. I will be praying that everything works out for you.

I definitely understand you angst and frustration. The wait to find out is horrific and all of the symptoms inbetween especially the sore boobs are just a nightmare.

7. MegnJoe

MegnJoe DH+DD+#2 on the way!

Would definitly go to the doctor asap! If you are not PG then maybe they can give you something to jump start your cycle. Ive gone 8 months before with no AF after coming off of BC --just needed a little help. Took a pill for 10 days and BAM-O, right as rain now! Good luck!