i just want another baby

kirstr1984

tobys mom
Reaction score
me and husband have been bd every other day for the last 9 months to ttc no 2. my cycles vary between 28-36 days. im currently on cd24 and am starting to experience cramping, have a wicked taste in my mouth and bbs are sensitive at times. i know im coming on :(

I took 8 months to concieve ds 1. its really getting me down. i just want another baby :(

I hear you hun, me and DH have been ttc bb #2 for 9 months and suffered a mc in September at 8 weeks... Still so gutted we haven't had success yet. I started soy isoflavones this cycle to help me ovulate sooner and stronger so we'll see what happens. Praying for us both.

I'm there with you too. Hubby and I stopped using protection 19 months ago and no luck so far. I feel very sad today because I just want to be pregnant.

I feel you to. I've been trying for 13 months and still no luck :( xxx

11 months here :( and last cycle, i discovered there's every chance I have missed my O every time, cos i seem to O early and have a long LP and long cycles...so yay for that...im on CD7 and my opks are already very close to positive...i was taking OPKs from CD16 onwards cos i figured, with a 35 day cycle, i probably O around CD21...not CD12 lol
hoping that helps me this cycle.

keeping fingers crossed you get your bean soon!

Hi we've been trying for 1-1/2 yrs. no luck had my iui and now on my tww.
Good luck girls.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->