I just want him out...so drained!!

bibicakes

Mother to Isaac
Reaction score
OMG, okay just a rant. 3 weeks ago I had contractions so painful that I thought I was going to have my son. Contractions were 1 minute apart and I could barely stand them. Got to the hospital and then it stopped. Grrrr!! They gave me water and said it was due to dehydration.

Last night, 37+4 weeks I started mild contractions at 4pm that were 30 minutes apart. By 9pm, they were 5 minutes apart. I get to the hospital and I'm still having contractions. They checked me and told me I'm only 1 cm dilated and still high and thick. So they gave me a pitcher of water to drink and told me to walk around for 30-45 minutes. Did that, and they checked me again. Told me nothing has changed and so they released me at 130am. I was still having contractions but they were 15 minutes apart and didn't stop till 430-500am. I had a doctor's appointment this morning at 9am and still, nothing has changed. Still 1cm, high and thick. Doctor said that she could feel baby's head while examining me and is surprised I'm able to walk.

Because baby's head is already right there, I can't sit, I can't walk, I can't lay down comfortably. It is so miserable!! I still have one more day of work left [I'm a hairdresser] and I'm praying that baby comes out tonight so I don't have to work. I'm also having a hard time putting clothes on, my boyfriend has to help me in and out of my panties!!

I just want to cry. I want him out already. I am so miserable!!!:cry:

I hear you! My hubby is also helping with dressing lower garments if I am really sore:-( I also finish work this week and cannot wait!

yay for our last week of work!!

I'm to the point where my pride has been stripped from me every time I ask my boyfriend to dress me. And when he's not there to help me, it takes me forever to just slip on a panty.

Going through all this makes me love my mom even more knowing what she had to go through. This baby making business is hard work!

I understand this all too well. I have severe SPD and my hip joint gets dislocated due to trauma during my birth. So, I haven't been able to bend down since around 24 weeks. Also, my baby engaged at 32 weeks, so my hip is in pain all day and all night. I'm sooooo done with this, but I'm not at term yet, so I can't complain. haha. I really hope things start moving along for you!!! If you can get into a bath tub, I can tell you that taking a bath every night really helped me to relax and helped to bring on labor for me. I think the warm water helped to soften up my cervix. I delivered at 38w3d. Hoping to go a little early this time, too. Gonna start my nightly warm, relaxing bath with some lavender in, soon. :)

My mom was telling me about warm water too. I wish that really helped, I've been doing lots of warm showers. I have a hard time getting in the tub with and without my boyfriends help so bathes are out. :( my mom told me warm water shooting on my boobs for 15 minutes a day is supposed to induce pregnancy. We'll find out.

Spd? That sucks. Hopefully things come quickly for you. I didn't know what it was until I just looked it up. I'm wondering if I have that or if my baby's head is just putting so much pressure on my pubic bone.

Well good luck to all of us!! :)

Finishing work tomorrow and can't wait! Woke this morning and stretched out - causing cramp in back of BOTH thighs. Spent the day walking like I had lost my horse!

Celebrating my end of work with a wine & pudding night on Saturday - well Schloer and pudding for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->