I just want to sit and cry.....

Jem

Reaction score
Started Ollie on his new milk on Tues. He wasn't keen at first but slowly started drinking it. Roll on today and he is a nightmare. He's hardly drinking the milk and is crying and crying and crying at the minute and I just don't know what to do with him. I've tried everything with him and he just won't stop. I just want to sit and cry as I've had an unhappy baby since birth and I thought things would improve with this new milk but no. He did the biggest greenest poo this morning too and is constantly trumping! I don't know if this milk is agreeing with him x

go back to the doc's hunni....i had to go through 3 LF milks with jacob till we found one that agreed wit him BIG :hug:!!!! XXXX

:hug: big ones. Hang in there babe, something will happen to make days like this seem worth while. xxx:hugs:

Oh babes, I wish I could help. Could you get the docs to suggest another milk maybe? Hope things pick up soon x x

I would stick with it because it can take a bit for them to adjust... When I changed Jasmines formula it was a hellish 2 weeks of her being super grouchy and gassy etc... And then it was like overnight she was perfet again.

go back to the doc's hunni....i had to go through 3 LF milks with jacob till we found one that agreed wit him BIG :hug:!!!! XXXX

Which one is Jacob on? Ollie is on Nutramigen x

Like ryder said just stick to it hun ! his tummy will adjust in no time ..mean while maybe offer him some gripe water to ease the gas and pains ?

Jacob is on SMA LF we tried that one and another that begins with O?? But SMA LF seemed to fit with him best for the time being XxxX

I would stick with it because it can take a bit for them to adjust... When I changed Jasmines formula it was a hellish 2 weeks of her being super grouchy and gassy etc... And then it was like overnight she was perfet again.

Yeah I've just looked it up on the net and it says to give it a week as babies can be upset on it and be gassy and crying but to give it a chance. The green poo is normal on this milk apparently and to offer loads more water than you normally would. Also to expect them to drop their milk intake at first. I offered Ollie water which he gulped down and then the milk and he drank 2oz and has dropped off to sleep. Feel alot calmer now. God I was just sobbing after I wrote this thread as I was so down but am feeling brighter now. Thanx everyone xxx

Also try to remember that this milk is nasty tasting ..when i had max on LF alimentum he gagged on it ..and when i tried it i gagged too so I didnt blame him for hating it ..but he got used to it after 1 week .

Jacob is on SMA LF we tried that one and another that begins with O?? But SMA LF seemed to fit with him best for the time being XxxX

Thanx hun, how long did you give to try the different formulas before giving up and trying another? x

Also try to remember that this milk is nasty tasting ..when i had max on LF alimentum he gagged on it ..and when i tried it i gagged too so I didnt blame him for hating it ..but he got used to it after 1 week .

God yeah I heave when I make the milk up it's that bad! x

Good luck Jem, I hope you both feel better soon! I thought Jasmine was lactose intolerant to so we did the soy milk, but it turned out to be an irritation from the iron in the formula so we ended up going on one that has less iron then regular.

Thanx Ryder, I suppose it's all hit and miss until you find the right milk isn't it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->