I keep having dreams that I'm pregnant!!

channy3232

Reaction score
And really strange dreams too. Last night I had one that I took a test and it came out positive, but I didn't tell my husband because he would know it wasn't his! It was some politician's that I was having an affair with. And when I told him, he tried to kill me so I wouldn't tell anyone it was his baby! WTF??? Lol it was like I was in a movie or something.
But that's like the 4th dream I've had recently that I was pregnant. I guess I have baby on the brain!

I shouldn't worry, I keep having the same dream about once a month for 4 nights, that I'm pregnant. It's bizarre, in the dream I'm trying to work out how to safely get on a roller coaster with a large bump. Completely impractical.

It is maybe because you have babies on the brain, although my dreams were an excellent indicator during my pregnancy.

I had a dream i was watching the programme 'the great sperm race' i don't know if you saw it but in my dream i saw an egg get fertalised (i know weird) then i found out i was pregnant a couple of weeks later!

I had a dream that I had to have a c-section kinda early. They didn't show me the baby and immediately after surgery, I had to go somewhere, but couldn't tell the hospital where I was going - like 1000 miles away. So my baby had to go to social services, but they weren't sure where it ended up when I came back looking for her like 3 days later. I just remember crying for days saying I still hadn't seen my baby and I didn't know where she was. They eventually found her and gave her to me without any questions (I had been in the woods???) and my sister made fun of me for having such a small baby because she was kind of premature. Crazy dream. But my first pregnancy dream. So I guess it is a good sign.

That happened to me with william and this one several times then shortly after I was pregnant! and my mate dreamt it before I even knew twice! she is that freaky psychic type. Though she thought it was her sis this time again but ended up me haha.

Since I posted this, I actually had another dream that I was pregnant. I was dating a kid I used to work with (and it's strange because he's a nice kid and he's not unattractive or anything, but I'm totally NOT attracted to him at all) and he broke up with me and a week later I found out I was pregnant. Then he proposed. It was SO weird.
I dream a lot and I tend to remember them, at least when I first wake up. When I was pregnant with my son, I didn't have a lot of pregnancy related dreams, but my dreams got REALLY vivid. And scary. I had nightmares more than I had before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->