I keep spotting :( .. final update post 33 :( ..

Good luck with your appointment in the morning, I hope it all goes well :hugs:

Thank you everyone :) i will update you all after xxx

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay ive only just got home.

Firstly baby us fine :D grown since last scan and heart beating away still..

They can see the bleed (called Haematoma) and said it should stop by itself. Could still bleed for another week or so tho.

Still worried as blood goes between brown old blood then red. Can be quite a bit of blood too then stops for a bit. Still having pains on and off too but they said this can be common.

Main thing is everything looks good for now :) thank you all for your kind word and advice :) i really appreciate it :flower:

That is wonderful news! I'm so glad to hear that baby is doing well!!! :dance:

Brillaint everything is ok and baby is growing fine..

Are they going to keep scanning you to check the bleeding or they happy with your progress?

They just said if it get bad so that im soaking a pad or lasts long than another 2 weeks then ill be going back to check again. But they seemed happy with it for now...

Making me nervous tho as im still bleeding quite a bit on and off xxx

Glad to hear the little peanut is fine! :)
Hopefully the bleeding stops soon!

Happy dance!! Glad alls well with bub! Now u know what's going on. Relax a lil mamma.

I am soooooo happy for this happy update! Eeeeek!! Grow sticky baby, grow! :)

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay ive only just got home.

Firstly baby us fine :D grown since last scan and heart beating away still..

They can see the bleed (called Haematoma) and said it should stop by itself. Could still bleed for another week or so tho.

Still worried as blood goes between brown old blood then red. Can be quite a bit of blood too then stops for a bit. Still having pains on and off too but they said this can be common.

Main thing is everything looks good for now :) thank you all for your kind word and advice :) i really appreciate it :flower:

Hello i cant belive im writing this but i ended up having a miscarriage last night at 6weeks and 3days. Ive never felt pain like it, it was the worse thing ive ever gone through i really dont know how im going to move on from this. I just cant seem to stop crying.

Thank you all for your advise and help in the past few weeks. Wishing everyone here all the best, happy and healthy pregnancies and babys xxx

Oh no!!! So sorry to hear this. My heart hurts for you xxx

My heart broke reading this. I am so sorry love. Sending a big hug your way. Look after yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->