I knew before I knew

DollPosse

Reaction score
Did you know you were pregnant before any confirmation?

I grabbed a test yesterday after walking by the the feminine pad aisle at a grocery store and thought to myself that I wouldn't be needing them. I had this feeling with my first and second. I just seem to know, like a little voice in my head.

Yes, I knew before I knew. I had a feeling when conception took place as my vagina was a fiery furnace for three whole days after ovulation and sex was uncomfortable. 2 weeks later I had to pee non stop. And 5 days after that and being a week and a half late, I took a Clear Blue test and Voila! It said in clear digital words "pregnant". <3

One day I had to pee 5 times in the span of two hours. I came home from work and told DH I was pregnant. He laughed and said "yeah, ok". That night I Fremont I took a test an it was positive. Woke up early, took the test and YUP my BFP :)

I didn't have a clue either time lol
Now just over 5 weeks and still don't feel pregnant

I was convinced for about a week before it showed on a test. DH thought I was going mad as I was so confident I was. I had a tiny bit of pink blood when I wiped at around 8/9 dpo and I never ever have anything like that before AF so I was certain from that point.

I also had really sore boobs and cramps and was seriously tired but I guess that can be symptoms of several things really, like AF.

x

I felt what I thought was implantation about 7-5 days after O. I was out for a run and was very relaxed and just felt what seemed to be the egg burrowing into my uterus. I came home and told DH I thought I was pregnant. That was Thursday. He thought I was mental but the same feeling of sickness that I'd had with my first started a few days later on the Saturday and I was sure I was. I didn't get a BFP until the following Tuesday though.

Me too ! I was having wierd dreams but what really made me know was my friend at work. She sprayed deodorant and I found the small awful so I tested !!! And bfp !!

I knew I was pregnant this time because I had pregnancy brain lol! I was moving house and had a couple of AF twinges but was so absent minded and ditzy that it made me think that perhaps they weren't AF pains. So next morning (Halloween) I used an IC I had on a whim and sure enough, BFP!

Yep!! I knew both times, first time ended at 5w4d tho. It was just a weird full feeling in my abdomen that would appear over night lol x

The day after I probably conceived, I woke up super calm. I felt like someone dosed me with opium. It felt really good and really weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->