i knew i would be over here before long!!!!

wishing4ababy

mummy of 3 gorgeous LO's!
Reaction score
hi guys. :wave:
we just had our little boy 8 weeks ago - and we have decided to try again for a 4th and final one towards the end of the year with the hope of having a summer baby! So we are going to ttc in October this year. :happydance:
is anyone else looking to start trying in the winter??
:hugs:

im NTNP so it could be october- who knows lol, my point of replying was to say your baby boy is gorgeous and well done! xxxx

Im going to be TTC in October for baby No 5.

Although I have to say it currently feels like ages away lol

I know...I was saying that to oh tonight when we made our decision!!
how old are your other children? mine are all babies - my eldest is 3, dd is 2 and charlie is 8 weeks on thursday!! I figure if i have a summer baby, ds and dd will be at school in the september which will make things a bit less crazy!!!? :rofl:

awww congratulations on your gorgeous little boy and welcome to WTT :D x

OMG :shock: what are you like :rofl:

Go Wishing! :hugs:

how old are your other children? mine are all babies - my eldest is 3, dd is 2 and charlie is 8 weeks on thursday!! I figure if i have a summer baby, ds and dd will be at school in the september which will make things a bit less crazy!!!? :rofl:

Mine are kristie 18, tom 14, jon 13 and rebecca 15 months. Thought my baby days were over until i accidently concieved becca, now im almost permanently broody.

I think i will make this my last though. 5 is more than enough for most people. My family all think im mad even considering another one but i always wanted a large family.

Mine are kristie 18, tom 14, jon 13 and rebecca 15 months. Thought my baby days were over until i accidently concieved becca, now im almost permanently broody.

I think i will make this my last though. 5 is more than enough for most people. My family all think im mad even considering another one but i always wanted a large family.

I haven't even told my family that we might have another one - i think i will just wait for my hopeful :bfp: to announce our news!!!

OMG i'm totally so jealous :cry: I want to try soon i'm gutted!!

:happydance: Am happy for you though.

I happened to mention just after having becca that I wouldnt mind having another and was told not to and not to be so stupid. So havent bothered to say that we are going to definately try again.

Thought I would wait until it happens and then say something then. At the moment its just me, my OH and all you guys that know (not many really lol)

I happened to mention just after having becca that I wouldnt mind having another and was told not to and not to be so stupid. So havent bothered to say that we are going to definately try again.

Thought I would wait until it happens and then say something then. At the moment its just me, my OH and all you guys that know (not many really lol)

when i told a really close friend of mine that we were pregnant last time she said "oh really. So you will be pg for your birthday? that's clever."" :grr: i was so mad!
so i'm with you on keeping it between me, oh and the whole of bnb!!! :rofl:

oh my goodness you will have your hands full, my dd is 5 and in school ds starts in sept, im NTNP till sept then i.l start ttc in sept, my SIL is getting married in may so dont wanna be ue nr her wedding but as my hubby says its up to the big man upsatirs (god).
oh and the fact hubby threw my pills away lol.

you son is gorgeous congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->